Unique South Melbourne Luxury Terrace Home
Dreaming of a classic escape with all the elegance of the 19th century and the luxury of modern renovations? Welcome to Zetland Terrace, your reverie come true. A breathtaking and historical double story terrace home in the heart of South Melbourne. Indulge in 4 bedrooms, dual living areas, and 2 bathrooms, complete with classic period features retained throughout this spacious period home. Delight in the details of a truly magnificent home with each room delivering that classic Victorian style. Enjoy ornamental fireplaces, and high ceilings decorated with original rosettes, cornices and fretwork. Luminous and generous windows combined with a modern interior design will make guests feel at home in this historical wonder.
At Zetland Terrace there’s room for everyone. Guests will enjoy the open-plan living area, as well as the serene outdoor living area complete with BBQ and surrounded by lush greenery. Indulge at the formal dining room with those bashful banquets or relax in the quiet sitting room with your favourite book.
Zetland Terrace has all the historical charm with the modern conveniences guests will love. Take advantage of the hydronic heating throughout the entire home, and spread out in the spacious designer kitchen complete with dual oven, ample bench and storage space, and a generous French door fridge.
Take the original staircase up to the 4 bedrooms. Here, guests can relax in the comfort of this terrace home with quality beds, luxury linens and views across the balcony to South Melbourne as well as to the leafy courtyard.
This property combines a traditional terrace aesthetic with all the conveniences of modern South Melbourne living including famous markets, unique boutiques and popular cafes and restaurants.
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 7
- Open-plan kitchen and living, plus a sitting room and formal dining room
- Luxuriously modern kitchen with dual ovens
- Beautiful courtyard with outdoor dining and BBQ
- Hydronic heating throughout
- Pet friendly on request
- Parking for 2 cars - 1 in the single garage plus 1 on-street with permit provided
- Short walk to South Melbourne Market, popular cafes, and tram stop
Living, Dining & Cooking
Zetland Terrace over-delivers on culinary luxuries in the kitchen area with sprawling granite benchtops, 5-burner gas cooktop, and French door fridge. This kitchen is a foodie’s delight and comes equipped with all the expected mod-cons as well as a double oven; a steam oven and a conventional oven. The kitchen overlooks the elegantly styled living area with dining table for 6. Here you will also enjoy wooden floorboards, and generous windows welcoming in natural light overlooking the courtyard.
Apart from the stunningly renovated open plan kitchen, living and dining area, Zetland Terrace boasts another two living areas. As you enter the terrace home, there is a sitting room with views of the front garden that has been styled as the perfect sanctuary for both kids and adults. Across the hall, you will find a formal dining room that really brings this Victorian dream to life with an ornamental fireplace, antique sideboard, dining table for up to 8, and what no terrace home is complete without, an upright piano.
Guests will enjoy their slumber in the 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom overlooks the verdant courtyard and is complete with ensuite featuring Italian marble for that ultimate luxury finish. The entire home has hydronic heating, keeping each bedroom warm throughout the cooler months.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 7):
Bedroom 1 (master): king bed, block out blinds and generous built in wardrobes plus walk-through wardrobe to ensuite
Bedroom 2: single bed, desk and skylight
Bedroom 3: queen bed, built in wardrobe and generous windows with curtains and blinds
Bedroom 4: king bed (can be split into 2 singles upon request), TV, block out blinds and original balcony with leafy street views
The elegance of this renovated home flows seamlessly to a stunning and luminous bathroom. Guests enjoy a walk-in shower, double vanity, toilet and a spacious, free-standing bathtub to soak in the elegance.
Downstairs there is also a powder room with a toilet, while upstairs the master bedroom has a luxurious ensuite bathroom featuring toilet, shower and double vanity.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite to master bedroom): shower, double vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (shared): walk-in shower, freestanding bath, double vanity, toilet
- Powder room with toilet
Bask in the light in the charming paved courtyard complete with outdoor seating for 6, BBQ and verdant surrounds. Entertain friends and family at home and share this unique Melbourne experience outside as well as in.
Pets are strictly on request at Zetland Terrace. Please contact our reservations team to discuss prior to booking. If approved, charges apply for bringing pets and must abide by our terms and conditions.
Feel right at home with a convenient separate laundry complete with washing machine, dryer and ample storage space.
Parking is available for 1 car in the single garage as well as a street permit for 1 car.
Opposite a tree-dappled reserve, there is no better location to enjoy the spoils of Melbourne. Only a short walk to the South Melbourne Market, popular cafes, and tram stop, you won’t miss anything while you make Zetland Terrace your home in Melbourne. Guests enjoy the convenience of being close to public transport, oodles of shopping choices, including supermarkets, pharmacies and more. The home and the street sets the scene for your next Victorian getaway to the heart of Melbourne.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- Study Area
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 7 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.