Large dual level home in seaside Sorrento
Welcome to Wynd Down - a spacious, 2-level, 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home located in Mornington Peninsula’s seaside suburb of Sorrento.
Sweeping spaces spread across two levels invite. Downstairs, a large living space comes complete with pool table and kitchenette - perfect for entertaining the whole family, plus a laundry, 2 x bathrooms and 3 of the 5 bedrooms. Enjoy modern fixtures and furnishings, including polished concrete floors, leather sofas and plantation shutters. Wander up the timber staircase to the upper level and really wind down, with a generous, open plan living, cooking and dining area complete with fireplace and access to the wraparound timber deck, set high above the trees and private.
Wynd down promises rest and relaxation, being just 1.5kms from the main town of Sorrento - a Mornington Peninsula coastal suburb, rich with culture, art galleries, cafes and restaurants and unique retail offerings. With both an easy-going bay beach and a surf beach with waves for the more adventurous, there is something for everyone in picturesque Sorrento. Wynd Down is conveniently located just 10 minutes walk from cinemas, skate park, tennis club, footy oval, prestigious Sorrento Golf Club and set in between Sorrento front and back beach.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps 12
- Two storey home with dual living spaces and additional kitchenette
- 12 seat dining table
- 2 fireplaces and split system cooling/heating
- 4 bathrooms, one with bath
- Flexible bedding configuration
- Pool table, BBQ and pizza oven
- Fully fenced with a secure gate
- Hot/cold outdoor shower
- Basketball ring
- 1.5kms from Sorrento’s many retail and dining options
- 2kms from Sorrento beaches
- Parking for 4 cars internally and 2 cars in the driveway
Living, Dining and Cooking
Downstairs, a large living space serves up plenty of entertainment, with a pool table, sofas, TV and fully functioning kitchen space. An additional upper living and dining area features comfy sofas converged around the fireplace, with split system cooling and heating, complimentary NBN wi-fi and a flat screen TV hidden away ready for when you need to really Wynd Down.
Whip up meals with ease in the large upstairs kitchen, complete with double door stainless refrigerator, gas cooktop and dishwasher. Dine at the 12-seat setting or sit up at the timber benchtops in the kitchen’s breakfast bar.
5 large bedrooms are spread throughout Wynd Down, with a flexible bedding configuration to suit one or two families.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 12)
- Master (upstairs): king bed, split system air con, ensuite, built in wardrobe, separate study nook, TV, access to balcony
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs): 2 x singles
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs): queen bed, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 1 x single bed, 1 x single bunks (3 singles in total), study desk
- Bedroom 5: 1 x single bed, 1 x single bunks (3 singles in total)
4 bathrooms easily accommodate at Wynd Down, with double sized showers and luxurious shower heads. There is a bath in the main bathroom.
- Bathroom 1 (downstairs): Shower, bath, vanity + separate toilet
- Bathroom 2 (downstairs ensuite): shower, vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 3 (upstairs ensuite): shower, double vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 4 (upstairs): shower, vanity, toilet
Downstairs, a laundry is fitted with a washing machine, dryer and sink, plus a door to access the outdoor space.
Wynd Down is surrounded by gardens and lawn at the ground level, plus promises more outdoor space with a wraparound timber balcony accessed from the upper level.
Please note: the rear yard of this property has an unfenced steep area and as such, will not be suitable for young children.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
There is parking for 4 cars internally and 2 cars in the driveway at Wynd Down.
Wynd Down is superbly located in Sorrento, the sophisticated seaside town in Melbourne’s Mornington Peninsula, just an hour south east of the CBD. More than just a holiday destination, Sorrento is a vibrant suburb rich with amenities and the promise of plenty to do. Choose your style of beach day with a calm bay and a surf beach on offer, or browse the bustling retail precinct, visit an art gallery or dine in style with a choice of restaurants and cafes. There’s lots on offer for water sports enthusiasts and plenty of gorgeous sights to see, with the picturesque pier being the perfect place to wind down (and snap a photo). Get out and explore by boarding the ferry and heading to Queenscliffe.
Suitable Booking Groups
Wynd Down is large and well set out for bigger groups with flexible bedding and dual living and cooking, plus plenty of bathrooms. It should be noted that the internal staircase is steep and the rear yard has an unfenced steep area, meaning Wynd Down is not suitable for young children.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 4 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Pool Table
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Study Area
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise agreed directly with A Perfect Stay.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 14-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.