Large, luxury 4 bedroom Abbotsford home
Woodfin House is a stunning 2 storey, architecturally designed home, highlighted by floor to ceiling windows, polished concrete floors and natural wood finishes. As you enter this impressive home you will be greeted with an abundance of natural light. The open plan living space, incorporates a sleek designer kitchen, dining area and huge living space. You’ll find an extra large lounge to relax on, whilst having Netflix at your fingertips. Take advantage of the indoor/outdoor flow as you open up the sliding glass doors to reveal a landscaped garden and courtyard; perfect for Al Fresco dining.
The spacious kitchen, which has a view to an internal garden courtyard, features stone bench tops, and boasts 2 ovens (1 steam, 1 convection), plus an induction cooktop. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook up a storm.
The ground level also incorporates a queen bedroom which has access to the internal courtyard and is situated adjacent to the central bathroom. Separate laundry with outside access is fully equipped with washer, dryer and loads of cupboard space.
Upstairs you will find a further 3 bedrooms, an additional bathroom with bathtub, and a second living space with seating and TV. The elevated master bedroom has a retreat-like feel and features a walk in robe, ensuite bathroom and floor to ceiling windows. The second bedroom features two single beds, whilst the third bedroom includes a queen size bed, and partial city views.
Woodfin House is situated in an enviable location, within walking distance to cafes and leisure facilities, including the Abbotsford Convent, Collingwood Children’s farm and Yarra River walking trails. Johnston Street business precinct is within close proximity, and local trains and buses are less than a 10-minute walk from your door, getting you into the CBD in 15 minutes.
This impeccable home is perfect for families or couples looking for quality serviced accommodation in a Melbourne city fringe location. Woodfin House is ideal for those looking for relocation accommodation, being in close proximity to the neighbourhoods of Kew, Fitzroy and Clifton Hill.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Architecturally designed double storey home
- Dual living areas (additional family room upstairs)
- Modern kitchen with 2 ovens (1 steam, 1 convection), plus an induction cooktop
- Ducted heating/cooling, free wi-fi and Netflix
- Outdoor courtyard with al fresco dining and BBQ
- Walking distance to cafes and leisure facilities, including the Abbotsford Convent, Collingwood Children’s farm and Yarra River walking trails
- City fringe location, close to public transport and just 15 minutes from Melbourne CBD
- Off-street parking for 1 car, plus 1 street parking permit
- Pet-friendly on application
Living, Dining and Cooking
Relax beneath loads of natural light in the open plan living space with a sleek designer kitchen, dining area and a huge living area. Relax on the large sofa and soak up some holiday Netflix. Indoor meets outdoor seamlessly thanks to sliding glass doors that open to landscaped gardens and courtyard with BBQ and outdoor dining.
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep.
- Master bedroom: King size bed, walk-in robe, aircon and heating, ensuite bathroom
- with shower, double vanity and toilet
- Bedroom 2: 2 x single beds, built in robe, aircon and heating, desk
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, built in robe, aircon and heating, desk
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed or 2 x single beds, built in robe, aircon and heating, desk, access to small outdoor space and garden
The large and modern bathrooms are made up of the following:
Downstairs guest bathroom: Shower, single vanity and toilet
Upstairs guest bathroom: Shower over bath, single vanity and toilet
Ensuite bathroom: Shower, double vanity and toilet
Entertain and enjoy al fresco dining at Woodfin House, with a private rear courtyard with landscaped gardens, grassed lawn and BBQ with outdoor dining.
Off-street parking is available for 1 car and 1 scooter or motorcycle, plus there is a street parking permit for 1 additional car.
This stunning property on the city fringe is perfectly positioned in Abbotsford, sitting on a quiet street close to Abbotsford Convent, Collingwood Children’s Farm and the Main Yarra Trail. Wander to nearby cafes and facilities, with Johnston Street business precinct also close by. Stroll to local trains and buses in less than 10 minutes and arrive in the CBD in 15 minutes. Abbotsford is also nearby to neighbourhoods Kew, Fitzroy and Clifton Hill.
Suitable Booking Groups
Large and modern, with lots of sleeping, living and bathing space, Woodfin House can easily accommodate families and couples with children. The outdoor space is great for entertaining and can help house pets (on application). Providing quality serviced accommodation at the city fringe, Woodfin House would suit people seeking holiday and relocation accommodation.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.