Uninterrupted ocean views across Byron Bay
Azure waters meet the heavens from this exotic elevated retreat at Cape Byron above the iconic stretch of beach between The Pass and Clarkes Beach. Villa Natasha offers sweeping panoramic views from The Pass across Byron Bay through to Mount Warning and the Border ranges. As one of a small group of exclusive residences that count the lighthouse as their neighbour, Villa Natasha is perfectly placed for those long summer evenings enjoying an aperitif whilst watching the last rays of sunlight as they set over the water and cast a pink hue across the mountains in the distance.
From the Balinese style wooden entrance portico anchored by life-size Buddha statues, Villa Natasha will continue to surprise with its delightful mix of eclectic decorations curated over many years and locations. Set on a sloping block with views from all levels, Villa Natasha offers 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, large wrap-around balconies and a mix of both indoor and outdoor entertainment areas. Commencing from the spa pavilion near the front entrance, tiered Balinese style gardens lead down a tropical path beside the house, past the outdoor daybed and to the Cape Byron walking track above The Pass and Clarkes Beach.
Situated on Blue Chip Lighthouse road you are only ever moments away from the beach, the lighthouse or Byron Bay centre. Take the alternative route to the lighthouse - stroll through the reserve at the rear of the property and wind up the stairs to connect with the road. Soak in the views from the Cape and commence decent past Wategos, through to The Pass and wrap back up to Villa Natasha. A perfect way to start or end the day, followed by relaxing in the light-filled lounge with friends.
Villa Natasha offers majestic views with old-style, eclectic charm and decor. The location and views really set this stunning property apart from the rest. Each room has external access (only two bedrooms are accessed internally), offering each couple their own space and privacy. We respectfully ask parents to be mindful of this layout when booking as it may not be suitable for small children.
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, sleeps 10
- Spectacular views from both levels overlooking The Pass, Byron Bay and the hinterland
- Large covered balcony / entertaining area with floor to ceiling glass
- Eclectic range of furnishings with old-style charm
- Outdoor, covered spa
- Oversized covered Balinese day bed and sun loungers in tropical garden setting
- 2 minute walk to beach from front garden onto Cape Byron walking track
- 10 minute walk to Main Beach
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
Living and Dining
An inviting indoor/outdoor living space ensures that the ocean views are never far away. From the spacious and comfortable indoor lounge area, step out to a fully enclosed verandah-style space with large retractable floor-to-ceiling windows - the ideal place to soak in the never-ending views. Retract the doors to capture the gentle sea breeze or close them tight to watch a storm move through with a cup of hot chocolate or glass of red wine. There is even a large telescope to peer up into the night sky.
The indoor living room boasts a large comfy wrap-around sofa along with a flat screen TV and is adjacent to the 10-seat dining table to keep the conversations flowing. A large aircon unit in the dining room keeps the open-plan area cool in summer and cosy in winter.
A large modern kitchen overlooks the outdoor dining table and spa area and features modern appliances including a 6-burner gas stop, oven, and dishwasher, perfect for whipping up a feast at the end of a long day at the beach and tidying up quickly afterwards.
There are also small kitchenettes in bedrooms 3-5 each featuring a small fridge, kettle and toaster to indulge in a cuppa and a piece of toast whilst enjoying the views from the bed.
Villa Natasha sleeps 10 people across 2 levels. The extensive master bedroom is located on the top, entry level floor adjacent to the living area and offers spectacular ocean views out through the sliding doors which lead directly to the enclosed indoor/outdoor living area. Blinds can be drawn to maintain privacy between these two areas as required. Also on the upper level is the fifth bedroom which is accessed via the outdoor area next to the entrance to the property. This bedroom features an ensuite and small kitchenette, and provides direct access down the side of the house and onto the path to the beach below.
Three bedrooms are located on the lower level including 2 spacious, mirror-image bedrooms, each with external access only, and each offering spectacular views, kitchenette and sofa. The third bedroom on this level is accessed internally from the main house and also offers access to the balcony outdoors. Due to internal access this bedroom is best suited for children. This bedroom features it’s own bathroom, kitchenette and lounge area with TV.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 10)
- Master Bedroom: king with ensuite, reverse cycle air con, ocean views
- Bedroom 2: queen with ensuite, reverse cycle air con, small kitchenette, lounge area
- Bedroom 3: queen with ensuite, ceiling fan, reverse cycle air con, small kitchenette, ocean views
- Bedroom 4: queen with ensuite, ceiling fan, reverse cycle air con, small kitchenette, ocean views
- Bedroom 5: queen room with ensuite and small kitchenette with partial views
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): freestanding spa bath, separate rain shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (ensuite from bedroom 2): shower over bath, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 3 (ensuite from bedroom 3): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 4 (ensuite from bedroom 4): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 5 (ensuite from bedroom 5): shower over corner spa bath, toilet, single vanity
There is a large laundry with washing machine and dryer accessed from the outdoor dining area adjacent to the kitchen and property entrance.
Set on an elevated, sloping block overlooking the ocean there are numerous outdoor areas on offer at Villa Natasha, all enhanced by spectacular tropical gardens and wrap-around balconies.
A covered outdoor spa, complete with ocean views and perfect for soaking and reminiscing about the day gone by, is located on the upper, entry level. From here, wander down past the house to the tropical gardens surrounding the property and find an oversized, Balinese style daybed and two sun lounges. Take a few steps further down the garden path and find yourself on Lighthouse road where you can join the popular Cape Byron Walking Track just near Captain Cook Lookout.
Unfortunately, Villa Natasha is not pet friendly.
There is parking available for 2 cars in the driveway.
Situated just off exclusive Lighthouse road in Byron Bay, high above Clarkes Beach and The Pass, Villa Natasha is located in a private and exclusive enclave set just below the Cape Byron lighthouse. The main entrance to the house is accessed from Lee Lane at the back of the property.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 5 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.