Stylish, modern 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house
Turtle Bay House is situated in one of Byron’s most desired locations in a quiet residential area close to the beach. The spacious front deck faces a large park with playing fields and tennis courts. It only takes a few minutes to walk to the beach through a gentle bush track, across the playing fields into town or around the corner to the Top Shop for coffee or the Green Garage for local groceries.
The stylish, modern 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house was built in late 2014 and sits on a large, fully fenced quarter acre block. It has a sunny north-facing, open-plan living area that flows seamlessly onto a large, covered deck and shady, tropical garden courtyard area with BBQ and relaxing daybed. There is a second living area at the end of the house, making it ideal for families with space for the kids to enjoy their own activities away from the adults!
The flexible bed configurations make the house ideal for two families to share or for four couples. The main bedroom has a king sized bed, the second bedroom has two single beds that can be converted to a king, the third bedroom has two long single beds that can be converted to a longer king-sized bed. The fourth bedroom has a queen sized bed and ensuite. A trundle bed can be requested for an extra child, if required. By default, the house is set up for two families – if couples wish the single or long single beds to be converted to kings, please request this at least 48 hours prior to your holiday booking.
The house includes Netflix supplied in both of the living areas, free wi-fi, 3 televisions with blu-ray players, laundry facilities, a large lockable garage and a carport. Linen, towels and beach towels are supplied along with other conveniences such as two bikes, books, games, free DVDs, a beach umbrella, swim goggles etc. The property does not accommodate people smoking inside the house or parties.
Turtle Bay House is named after the large number of turtles that are often seen when snorkelling or swimming in the bay. It is stylishly furnished and thoughtfully provided with every convenience to offer luxury holiday accommodation with a ‘home away from home’ comfortable living experience.
Relax on the verandah and listen to the sound of the surf whilst watching the life in the park and the locals walking past to the beach bush track. You can get a fabulous coffee or meal just around the corner or across the park. Or you can wander into town for a wide variety of eating and shopping experiences and Byron’s renowned night life with the pubs, clubs and live music - you don’t need to use your car. Turtle Bay House’s convenient location will provide you with beautiful, comfortable and relaxing living spaces for a memorable holiday!
*PETS ALLOWED ON REQUEST ONLY
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Turtle Bay Location
Turtle Bay Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay