Spacious hinterland property with pool and ocean views
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-10343
Private resort style home with pool and 2 bedroom eco-friendly cottage with spa set on half hectare surrounded by open rural escarpment, lake and ocean views.
Situated in a perfect location to enjoy all that Lennox Head, Byron and the surrounding area has to offer. This architecturally designed house and cottage are the perfect place to get away from it all.
Experience the Lennox Head beaches and the famous Lake Ainsworth ti-tree lake only five minutes away or take a 15 minute drive to the action in Byron Bay.
Uber is available in the area.
Alternatively, you can immerse yourself in the authentic rural surrounds by exploring the nearby picturesque villages of Newrybar, Bangalow or Alstonville with their award winning restaurants & boutique shopping. Further afield head out to Brunswick Heads, Mullumbimby, Nimbin and the bushwalks of the Nightcap National Park which are all in easy reach.
Doorstep to nature reserves with rainforest walks/ hikes and an amazing variety of fifty-four Australian bird species sighted on the property.
The surrounding fields with grazing cattle give a real sense of being worlds away, yet you know you are only minutes from Lennox Head and Byron's stunning beaches, restaurants, the boutique shops and cafes of historic Bangalow village and weekly Farmer's Markets held at various location nearby for fresh local produce.
The possibilities are endless!
This magnificent property will give you the holiday of your dreams
Toad Hall...... refresh, relax, rest, revive
House Property Features
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8 (possible 9th extra charges)
- Large lounge area opening to pool, 2nd living area with fire place
- Large covered entertaining deck with seating overlooking pool area
- Ocean and lake views
- Full laundry facilities
- Double garage and ample parking
- Complimentary WiFi
Cottage Property Features
- Queen beds
- Private ensuite to each bedroom
- Stone bench tops with kitchen island bench & latest appliances
- Ceilings fans throughout
- Polished concrete floor throughout
- Spa with a waterfall and multiple massage and lighting functions
- Laminated UV reflective glazed windows with louvres to attract the sea breeze
- Covered parking for a car
Living - House
Open plan lounge and dining area opening to covered entertaining deck with beautiful rural and ocean views. Relax in the second wing living area with TV and DVD that opens out onto the pool area. Every area of the property has stunning vistas to take in. The mezzanine level sitting room is perfect for a teenagers retreat. Get cosy and warm up on those winter evenings in front of the log burning fire.
Living - Cottage
Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area opening to covered entertaining deck with spa and beautiful rural, lake and ocean views.
Dining - House
Enjoy a meal in the large dining area which opens up onto a generous covered deck taking in those stunning ocean and rural hinterland views. On an evening the sunset is magnificent and you can even see the distant light of the famous Cape Byron Lighthouse.
Dining - Cottage
Enjoy a meal in the dining area which looks out to the covered deck taking in those stunning ocean and rural hinterland views. On an evening the sunset is magnificent and you can even see the distant light of the famous Cape Byron Lighthouse.
Cooking - House
Kitchen is stocked extreamly extensively, some items of importance: electric oven, electric stove top, range hood, large fridge, dishwasher, pasta machine, rice cooker, Weber BBQ, microwave, juicer, blender, sandwich maker, cake tins & coffee plunger.
Cooking - Cottage
Stunning luxury kitchen, some items of importance: electric oven, electric stove top, exhaust fan, large fridge, dishwasher, microwave, sandwich maker, toaster, kettle, coffee percolator,
Sleeping - House
The Master Bedroom features large windows with beautiful views, a king bed with walk-in robes and ensuite. The second bedroom has a queen bed and ensuite opposite. Bedroom Three has a double bed and bedroom four offers twin king single beds (can be joined for possible king bed) with its own deck and access to outer areas.
Bedrooms two, three and four have writing desks.
The mezzanine level sitting room/bedroom is perfect for a teenagers retreat. Due to the steep stairs and open front of the mezzanine level the house is not suitable for children under six years.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8)
- Bed 1: King bed
- Bed 2: Queen bed
- Bed 3: Queen bed
- Bed 4: 2x king singles (possibility of joining)
Sleeping - Cottage
The Master Bedroom features large windows with beautiful views, a queen bed with walk-in robes and ensuite. The second bedroom also features picturesque rural views, has a queen bed and ensuite .
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4)
- Bed 1: Queen bed
- Bed 2: Queen bed
Bathrooms - House
There are 3 bathrooms provided for guests - an ensuite to the main bedroom, an ensuite opposite 2nd bedroom, and a separate toilet and a separate bathroom with vanity and shower over bathtub in the second wing of the house.
Bathrooms - Cottage
There are 2 bathrooms provided for guests - an ensuite to the main bedroom and an ensuite to the 2nd bedroom.
Outdoor - House
Dining area located on deck overlooking pool and breathtaking rural/ocean vistas, loads of private seating areas located around the property for you to discover. Small courtyard, dining area.
Read a book and relax in the sheltered courtyard, or rest in one of the two hammocks situated around the property. There is plenty to explore in the grounds and the large lawn area is great for some fun and games.
Outdoor - Cottage
Spend your afternoons relaxing in the spa perfectly positioned on the back deck to take in the picturesque surrounds or just sit on the outdoor chairs and enjoy the ocean, lake and escarpment views.
Pool - House
A beautiful in ground fresh water pool is provided for guest enjoyment with views to Lennox Head.
Spa - Cottage
A beautiful fresh water spa is provided for guest enjoyment with views. The spa has a waterfall and multiple massage and lighting functions.
Parking - House
There is ample parking provided for guests including a double automated garage. We ask that guests please do not park on the grass.
Parking - Cottage
There is ample parking provided for guests including a single carport. We ask that guests please do not park on the grass.
The surrounding fields with grazing cattle give a real sense of being worlds away, yet you know you are only minutes from Lennox Head and Byron's stunning beaches, restaurants, the boutique shops and cafes of historic Bangalow village and weekly Farmer's Markets held at various locations nearby for fresh local produce.
Near by nature reserves with rainforest walks/ hikes and an amazing variety of fifty four Australian bird species sighted on the property.
You are only ten minutes from Byron/ Ballina Airport and fifty minutes to Gold Coast Airport. Easy access to Coast Road into Byron Bay to avoid local traffic congestion and M1. Perfect freeway access to Blues Festival site and Byron Parklands Festivals.
With the convenience of Uber, taxi services and a courtesy bus from Lennox Head town, Toad Hall is the ideal combination of a quiet location and the attraction of the exciting night lights of Byron Bay!
Suitable Booking Groups
With plenty of space inside and out, this property is an ideal choice for families and friends to spend plenty of time together while having enough space to relax. Great for extended families or friends groups - please note there is a no party policy.
Not suitable for young children under 6 years, due to the steep stairs and open front of the mezzanine level in the main house.
- 6+ Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.