Eco-friendly architecturally-designed rural cottage
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-10801
Escape to an eco-friendly architecturally designed rural cottage minutes from Australia’s best beaches. Situated on the escarpment above Lennox Head each of the living, kitchen and bedrooms enjoy views off lakes, cane fields and the Pacific Ocean. At night the sky illuminates with the distant beam from the Byron Bay lighthouse.
Opening from the generous living space, a north-east facing deck with covered spa provides a relaxing way to complete your day in an area of endless possibilities.
Experience the Lennox Head beaches and the famous Lake Ainsworth ti-tree lake only five minutes away or take a 15 minute drive to the action in Byron Bay.
Alternatively, you can immerse yourself in the authentic rural surrounds by exploring the nearby picturesque villages of Newrybar, Bangalow or Alstonville with their award winning restaurants & boutique shopping. Further afield head out to Brunswick Heads, Mullumbimby, Nimbin and the bushwalks of the Nightcap National Park which are all in easy reach.
The cottage is only a 12 minute drive to Ballina/Byron Airport, 45 minutes to the Gold Coast Airport and 2 hours from Brisbane.
Uber is available in the area.
Unless more than 2 people are selected when making a booking, then the second bedroom will NOT be available.
The cottage is available in a one or two bedroom configurations can be combined with the nearby 4 bedroom main residence to accommodate 12 in total. Not suitable for children under 6.
Toad Hall Cottage – relax, rest, refresh, revive!
- Queen beds
- Private ensuite to each bedroom
- Stone benchtops with kitchen island bench & latest appliances
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Ceilings fans throughout
- Polished concrete floor throughout
- Spa with a waterfall and multiple massage and lighting functions
- Laminated UV reflective glazed windows with louvres to attract the sea breeze
- Covered parking for a car
Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area opening to covered entertaining deck with spa and beautiful rural, lake and ocean views.
Enjoy a meal in the dining area which looks out to the covered deck taking in those stunning ocean and rural hinterland views. On an evening the sunset is magnificent and you can even see the distant light of the famous Cape Byron Lighthouse.
Stunning luxury kitchen, some items of importance: electric oven, electric stove top, large fridge, dishwasher, microwave, sandwich maker, toaster, kettle, coffee percolator
The Master Bedroom features large windows with beautiful views, a queen bed and ensuite. The second bedroom has a queen bed with beautiful views and ensuite.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4)
- Bed 1: Queen bed
- Bed 2: Queen bed
There are 2 ensuite bathrooms provided for guests, main ensuite ha a heated towel rail.
Spend your afternoons relaxing in the spa perfectly positioned on the back deck to take in the picturesque surrounds or just sit on the outdoor chairs and enjoy the ocean, lake and escarpment views.
A beautiful fresh water spa is provided for guest enjoyment with views. The spa has a waterfall and multiple massage and lighting functions.
There is ample parking provided for guests including a single carport. We ask that guests please do not park on the grass.
The surrounding fields with grazing cattle give a real sense of being worlds away, yet you know you are only minutes from Lennox Head and Byron's stunning beaches, restaurants, the boutique shops and cafes of historic Bangalow village and weekly Farmer's Markets held at various locations nearby for fresh local produce.
Near by nature reserves with rainforest walks/ hikes and an amazing variety of fifty four Australian bird species sighted on the property.
You are only ten minutes from Byron/ Ballina Airport and fifty minutes to Gold Coast Airport. Easy access to Coast Road into Byron Bay to avoid local traffic congestion and M1. Perfect freeway access to Blues Festival site and Byron Parklands Festivals.
With the convenience of Uber, taxi services and a courtesy bus from Lennox Head town, Toad Hall is the ideal combination of a quiet location and the attraction of the exciting night lights of Byron Bay!
Suitable Booking Groups
Great for families or friends - please note there is a no party policy. The cottage is available in a one or two bedroom configurations and can be combined with the nearby 4 bedroom main residence to accommodate 12 in total.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Study Area
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay (includes Byron Bay Holiday Rentals/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals [insert relevant territory if applicable and only if that territory also has its own website]). Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Toad Hall Cottage 1 or 2 bedroom Location
Toad Hall Cottage 1 or 2 bedroom Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay