Renovated 3-bedroom cottage with studio in centre of town
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31625
Beautifully renovated and restyled, follow The White Rabbit to a charming wonderland in the heart of Byron Bay. This stylish 3-bedroom cottage includes a separate studio, 2 bathrooms, and an open-plan living space with modern kitchen and dining area. The covered outdoor decks are perfect for entertaining, with dining space and BBQ in the rear and relaxed seating at the front. At The White Rabbit, you’re never more than a short walk or drive from Byron’s world-class restaurants, shopping, and incredible beaches, ideal for surf or sun.
- 3 bedrooms (including studio), 2 bathrooms, sleeps 7
- Separate studio with kitchenette access to a private bathroom
- Beautifully renovated and restyled
- Spacious, covered outdoor decks with BBQ
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living space and studio, and ceiling fans throughout
- Modern kitchen with updated appliances including dishwasher
- Full laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Complimentary WiFi
- 10-15 minute stroll to Clarkes Beach, and town centre
- Parking for 1 car in the carport and space for 2 cars off-street
Enter The White Rabbit and feel right at home in this charming beach cottage. The entry sitting area is an inviting space that welcomes you home after a long day of exploring the best of Byron Bay. Leave the sliding glass doors open to let the fresh sea breezes in or keep them closed and cool off with air conditioning. You’ll want to settle into the plush sofa, kick off your shoes, and curl up with a good book. Just off the sitting area is a cosy, comfortable media lounge with a generous-sized Smart TV and complimentary WiFi, ready for your next Netflix movie marathon.
Cooking & Dining
The sleek, modern kitchen is equipped with European appliances and opens onto the dining room. With built-in pantry cupboards and a spacious kitchen island, you’ll have everything you need to prepare and serve delicious meals. Enjoy family dinners together at the large dining table, or simply savour your morning coffee with the sliding glass doors open and sunshine pouring in. There is an additional kitchenette in the separate studio, great for whipping up a quick cup of coffee or keeping your favourite snacks close by.
Hardwood floors, wainscoting and coffered ceilings give the 2 bedrooms in the main house a distinct cottage charm. As with the rest of the home, these rooms have been lovingly restored with the Byron Bay beach lifestyle in mind. In one bedroom is a queen bed, while the other has 2 king-single beds which can be made into 1 king bed by request.
Tucked away from the main house but connected by a covered deck is the separate studio. This peaceful, 3rd bedroom retreat is a bright, airy space with vaulted ceilings and a king bed which can easily be split into 2 singles by request. An additional single bed is a comfy spot to lounge during the day, with the option of a trundle available creating a perfect sleepover space for children or a quiet sanctuary for an adult couple.
- Bedroom 1: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 king-single beds (can be made into 1 king bed by request)
- Studio Bedroom 3: 1 king bed (can be split into 2 singles by request) and 1 single bed
There is an additional trundle bed in the studio, suitable for 1 child and available by request.
There are 2 bathrooms at The White Rabbit; one in the main house and near the separate studio accessible via the covered outdoor deck. Similarly styled in a neutral colour palette, the studio’s bathroom includes a glass-enclosed rain shower and separate bathtub (this is for the studio), perfect for soothing surf-sore muscles with a warm soak. The main bathroom includes a shower and toilet.
- Bathroom 1 (Main House): Shower, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (Studio Ensuite): Rain shower, bathtub, toilet
Outdoor Dining & Entertaining
The indoor and outdoor spaces are seamlessly connected at The White Rabbit, creating a comfortable flow between the two covered decks and inside living areas. The front deck features an outdoor seating area which serves a welcoming entrance to the home, where gentle sea breezes can be felt over coffee and conversation. Just off the kitchen and dining room is an enchanting garden deck with an additional, spacious outdoor dining table and BBQ.
There is parking for 1 car in the carport and space for 2 additional cars off-street. The garage is not available for guest parking.
Stay in the heart of town and enjoy all that beautiful Byron Bay has to offer. Sun, sand, and surf are never more than a short walk or drive away, or opt for a leisurely stroll to reach nearby Clarkes and Tallow Beaches in 10-15 minutes. Visit the popular Top Shop Cafe for your morning brew and swap surf stories with the locals over a hearty brekkie. Indulge in a bit of boho boutique shopping at Spell; the beloved Byron Bay flagship shop is just around the corner. There is much more to love about Byron, from dreamy spas and yoga studios to world-class restaurants and shopping, all within easy reach.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions – maximum 6 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
The White Rabbit Location
The White Rabbit Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay