3 bedroom, 2 bathroom renovated Northcote home
The Veronica is a superbly renovated 3 bedroom, Art Deco inspired home, offering charismatic modern living. Situated in a quiet residential street, within a stone’s throw of Northcote Golf Club and Merri Creek parklands, this inviting home exudes warmth and character.
The open plan living and dining spaces are highlighted by timber floors and ornate ceilings, and skylights flood the well-equipped kitchen. The Ilve/Asko kitchen boasts an integrated Leibherr fridge and marble bench tops, while a servery and stacker doors, open out to the rear deck and gardens, for seamless entertaining. The covered deck overlooks a tranquil garden and includes outdoor dining and BBQ; perfect for those long summer evenings.
The three bedrooms all feature built in robes, ornate ceilings and ceiling fans. A central chic bathroom features a shower over a claw foot bath, single vanity and toilet. A second bathroom doubles as a laundry and features a shower, hand basin and toilet, as well as laundry facilities.
This stunning home is further complemented by hydronic heating, evaporative cooling, motorised blinds, and off street parking for 1 car. We're also happy to take pets on a special request basis.
The Veronica is ideal for couples or families looking for quality serviced accommodation within a short distance to Melbourne CBD and easy access to public transport options. This home is perfect for relocation or holiday accommodation.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Renovated art deco inspired home
- High ceilings, polished timber floors, open plan design
- Impeccably styled and furnished
- Stunning kitchen with high-end appliances, marble benchtops and servery to outdoor dining
- Second bathroom combined with laundry
- Covered outdoor deck with BBQ and dining
- Close to Elwood shops, trams, train station and beach
- Close to Melbourne CBD
- 1 off-street car space in the driveway, plus unrestricted on-street parking available
- Pet friendly by special request
Living and Dining
Relax in The Veronica’s living and dining with seating for 6 people, TV and Netflix and complimentary wi-fi. The living and dining space is open and airy, with heating, cooling and ceiling fans.
Cook in light-filled luxury at The Veronica with high-end appliances, including integrated Leibherr fridge plus luxurious marble bench tops and a servery and stacker doors which open out to the rear deck and gardens.
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep.
- Master bedroom: King Bed, built in robes, aircon and heating, motorised blinds, ceiling fan, floorboards
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, built in robes, aircon and heating, motorised blinds, ceiling fan, carpet
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, built in robes, aircon and heating, blockout blinds, desk, ceiling fan, floorboards
At the Veronica, two modern bathrooms accommodate guests. In the main bathroom, bathe in the claw foot bath, with handheld shower, single vanity and toilet, as well as hydronic heating to keep you warm all winter. The second bathroom includes a laundry, with shower, toilet, hand basin and storage cupboard, plus washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
The Veronica comes complete with a large entertainers deck with seating for 6 and BBQ, overlooking gardens and lawn. The rear yard is fully fenced to help contain pets (on application) and there is also a shed/storage space.
At the Veronica, park your car in the driveway with off street parking available for 1 vehicle, as well as unrestricted street parking.
This lovely holiday home is conveniently located within a stone’s throw of Northcote Golf Club and Merri Creek parkland and sits within a short distance to Melbourne CBD, with easy access to public transport options.
Suitable Booking Groups
The Veronica is family friendly, ideal for couples with children and families, either seeking Melbourne holiday accommodation or relocating to the area.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 14-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.