3 bedroom inner-city Melbourne home
Enjoy a relaxed, yet vibrant inner city lifestyle in this wonderfully convenient location, all within a 5-minute walk to Yarra River walking trails, Collingwood Children's Farm, and of course, great coffee. Situated on a street, you’ll feel right at home in this inner-city haven.
This stylish home oozes contemporary chic whilst retaining original period features including leadlight windows, beaded ceilings, polished floorboards and ornamental fireplace.
The Trenerry has been fully renovated with gorgeous marble bench tops, Euro appliances and quality designer fittings and lovely aesthetic. Relax in the open plan living and dining area which flows out to the leafy courtyard and garden, or open up the doors to create a perfect indoor /outdoor entertaining space.
Wake up to a leafy outlook in the master bedroom, with king size bed and direct courtyard and garden access. This bedroom also includes built in robes and an ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom which also has an ensuite, includes a queen size bed, built in robes and TV, while the third bedroom includes 2 king single beds and built in robes. There’s also a Euro-style laundry tucked away with washer and dryer for your convenience
The Trenerry is perfect for families requiring holiday or relocation accommodation in Melbourne, located in close proximity to some of Melbourne’s most popular attractions including Melbourne Museum and The MCG. For those seeking corporate accommodation,
The Trenerry is an ideal choice, being less than a 5-minute walk to local buses and trains for easy access into the CBD. Situated to nearby Johnston Street business precinct, you’re also just a hop step and jump away from Kew and a number of private school options for those relocating.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Fully renovated with contemporary interior styling
- Retains period features including leadlight windows, beaded ceilings, polished floorboards and indoor fireplace
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with ensuites
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Ducted heating/cooling, free wi-fi and Netflix
- Large outdoor space, with timber verandas, BBQ, outdoor dining, grassed lawn and private courtyards
- Walking distance to cafes, Yarra River walking trails and Collingwood Children's Farm
- Close to MCG, Melbourne Museum, public transport and private schools
- 5kms from Melbourne’s CBD
- On-site parking for motorcycle or scooter, 1 street car parking permit
- Pet-friendly on application
Living, Dining and Cooking
Spacious, open and with contemporary furnishings and styling, the living and dining at The Trenerry is modern luxe, with snippets of the past, in retained period features. Relax on sofas watching Netflix and listening to the surround sound system or share meals at the modern timber dining suite. The kitchen is stylish and modern, with dark cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep.
- Master bedroom: King size bed, built in robes, carpet, ensuite bathroom, access to rear courtyard and garden
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, built in robes, carpet, ensuite bathroom, 55 inch Panasonic TV
- Bedroom 3: 2 x king single beds, built in robes, floorboards
2 ensuite bathrooms also provide central access, with the master bedroom ensuite including shower, single vanity and toilet and a second bathroom with shower, full-size bath, single vanity and toilet. Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in all bathrooms.
The outside beckons at The Trenerry, with multiple timber verandas, a BBQ and al fresco dining, courtyards and landscaped gardens and lawns.
There is space for a motorbike or scooter on the property and a parking permit for 1 x car on the street is also provided.
This inner city haven enjoys a prime location in Abbotsford, inner-city Melbourne, a short walk to cafes and Yarra River walking trails, plus Collingwood Children's Farm. Also nearby are a selection of great private schools and some of Melbourne’s most popular attractions including Melbourne Museum and The MCG. Less than a 5-minute walk away are local buses and trains for easy access into the CBD.
Suitable Booking Groups
With room for the family, as well as space outdoors and pets welcome on request. The Trenerry works well for families and couples with children. Conveniently located near the city and many of Melbourne’s attractions, including excellent schools, this property is great for couples or families relocating to Melbourne or those seeking quality holiday accommodation.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Study Area
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 14-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.