Luxury beach house with ocean views of Wategos Beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31621
The Palms at Byron is a luxury 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom Byron Bay beach house, set amongst tropical bushland, and elevated high above Wategos beach, with stunning panoramic ocean views. This unique A-frame style holiday home has a contemporary mix of modern-retro luxury styling, in honour of Byron Bay’s formative years - the 60s and 70s. Polished floating timber floors, high-end furnishings and quality finishes promise luxury living, right on the beach.
Light-filled and open, the ground floor of The Palms features spacious living and dining and a modern, fully functional kitchen with upmarket copper appliances. With a seamless indoor and outdoor flow, step out from the living space to a generous covered outdoor entertaining space, complete with BBQ, large spa, outdoor dining, and sun lounges, as well as spectacular views to Wategos Beach and the Byron Bay coast and hinterland.
The second floor is home to a luxurious sleeping space, with 2 spacious bedrooms laid out in a unique mirror-image style, and featuring ensuite bathrooms, TV and amazing wall-to-wall glass to enjoy endless ocean views all the way to the iconic Byron Bay lighthouse. Drink in those 180 degree views from the private upstairs balcony space - a favourite space to properly unwind.
The Palms is located within the exclusive enclave of Wategos Beach and promises the utmost privacy, nestled within tropical bushland and neighbouring crown land. A short 500m stroll will see guests swimming at beautiful Wategos Beach - the small and protected pocket, nestled within Cape Byron, just beneath Cape Byron Lighthouse. From the great location, walk to Byron Bay’s town centre along the stunning coastal boardwalk.
Please note, The Palms also consists of a 1 bedroom studio residence, which houses the property’s laundry amenities. This space is currently being rebuilt and is unavailable to guests. It is anticipated the studio and laundry facilities will be available late 2022.
- 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- Spectacular panoramic ocean views of Wategos Beach, Cape Byron Lighthouse and beyond
- Luxury finishes and contemporary modern-retro styling
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Generous covered entertainer's deck with BBQ, dining and ocean views
- Large spa and sun lounges overlooking ocean
- Spacious private upstairs balcony with hammock and ocean views
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in all bedrooms, plus dining space
- Luxurious APPELLES amenities provided
- Only 500m to Wategos Beach
- 2 undercover carport car parks and 1 car space in driveway
- Cot available for a baby or toddler (own sheets required)
- 1 bedroom studio residence and laundry amenities currently unavailable due to a rebuild (expected availability: late 2022)
Living & Dining
Spacious and open, the living and dining areas at The Palms showcase contemporary retro styling, all framed by the amazing ocean views. Relax on luxurious leather lounges in the living space, with glass doors opening out on both sides to the generous outdoor living area. A high-end timber dining table promises luxury dining, with dual access to the balcony outside.
Easy and elegant, the kitchen at The Palms is bright and breezy, with modern white finishes, stone benchtop, gas cooktop and quality copper appliances, including rangehood, oven, fridge and DeLonghi Nespresso coffee machine complete with a starter pack of coffee pods. Dine in casual style with breakfast bar seating for two.
Indulge in The Palms at Byron delectable sleeping spaces upon the home’s second level, which both feature ensuite bathrooms. Plush linens, quality furnishings and luxury retro styling promise sublime slumber. Drink in the panoramic ocean and hinterland views through wall-to-wall glass from the comfort of your king size bed.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 4 guests):
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom): king bed, plus TV, ensuite bathroom and glass doors opening to balcony
- Bedroom 2: king bed, plus TV, ensuite bathroom and glass doors opening to balcony
A cot is also available for guest convenience (please bring your own cot linen).
The Palms boasts 3 classically white bathrooms, each equipped with a shower, toilet and single vanity. Each of the bedrooms upstairs feature a stylish ensuite, while a third shared bathroom is conveniently located near the home’s main entrance.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from bedroom 1): shower, single vanity. toilet
- Bathroom 2 (ensuite from bedroom 2): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 3 (shared): shower, single vanity, toilet
This double-storey beach house maximises its stunning surroundings with two large balconies lined with timber decking and framed by opaque balustrades. The downstairs balcony is large and open, featuring part-shade and part-sun areas, plus luxury sun loungers, BBQ and a roomy seat timber outdoor dining. Additional outdoor dining sits behind the spa, accessed from the dining and living areas and offers shade by a cantilever umbrella. Upstairs, a large covered balcony features timber lounge seats and a hammock. From the outdoor space at The Palms, enjoy incredible and unrivalled 180 degree ocean and hinterland views of Wategos Beach, the Byron Coast and all the way to the iconic Cape Byron Lighthouse.
Built into the downstairs balcony is a large, elevated luxury spa. Let your mind completely wander as you kick back in the soothing water and appreciate the spectacular panoramic ocean views around you.
The Palms offers 2 covered car spaces beneath the carport and an extra car space in the private driveway.
Superbly located at Wategos Beach, the Palms is only 5 minutes’ drive to Byron Bay town or 30 minutes’ walk, along the stunning coastal boardwalk. Stroll from this amazing holiday home only 500m to swim, surf and play at Wategos Beach, the small and secluded piece of coast, just below Cape Byron and the Lighthouse. Along the rear of Wategos Beach is the 4km Cape Byron walking track - a must see for visitors to the Byron Bay coast.
- Air Conditioning
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Super Luxe
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
The Palms at Byron Location
The Palms at Byron Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay