Relax in tranquil surroundings
The Luxury Eco Rainforest Retreat is a luxury, 1 bedroom home that is surrounded by tropical rainforest in the Currumbin Valley. Within your private retreat you’ll feel in a world of your own, with the property decorated to the highest standard with a tasteful mix of rustic and contemporary decor - all designed for your supreme comfort.
- Fully self-contained kitchenette with washing machine
- Designer bathroom with granite benchtop
- Luxurious Nicholas Dattner king-size bed made from red gum timber.
- Eco-friendly bamboo sheets and 100% French linen (Linen & Moore) duvet
- French linen (Linen & Moore) cushions
- Luxury 100% cotton towels (Cool Galah)
- Organic toiletries
- Indoor 20 jet Decina luxury spa bath with headrests
- Outdoor stone bath
- Indoor built-in electric ember fireplace with remote control for those chilly rainforest nights
- Full reverse cycle air-conditioning & fan
- 40” flat screen TV (with USB) and DVD player, plus a selection of DVDs
- Wi-Fi available (speeds and coverage can be intermittent)
- Outdoor BBQ
- Italian Lavazza coffee pod machine (starter pack of pods provided)
- Avocados, limes and passion fruit (when in season)
- Eco-friendly living
The property is powered by 8.2 Kw photo-voltaic cells with excess power fed back into the grid. All water harvested from the roof is stored in two 45,000L tanks, with fresh, chemical-free rainforest drinking water available to guests. The home also features a 315L solar-heated hot water tank, while wastewater is processed and recycled within the property. Biodegradable cleaning products are used, while rammed earth walls have been installed to increase thermal mass.
The Luxury Rainforest Eco Retreat is situated on 10 acres adjacent to the main residence. The property was originally an old avocado and banana farm. Avocados are still farmed on the property to supply the local organic fruit and veg market. Lime trees, pawpaw, persimmon, oranges, mandarins, passion fruit and coffee bushes also grow on the property. There is an abundance of wildlife such as kangaroos, kookaburras and a wide variety of birds.
Guest Access & Privacy
The Luxury Eco Rainforest Retreat is ideal for couples looking for privacy, and is available to singles or couples ONLY. Please note, the house is on a shared lot with another small residence at the back of the property. Access to the home is via a private ramp (separate to the main residence).
- 1 Bathroom
- Studio / 1 Bedroom
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchenette Only
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 2 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
The Luxury Eco Rainforest Retreat Location
The Luxury Eco Rainforest Retreat Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay