Relax in tranquil surroundings
This newly built luxury 1 bedroom eco retreat is surrounded by tropical rainforest in Currumbin Valley. Within your private retreat you’ll feel in a world of your own. It has been decorated to the highest standard with a tasteful mix of Rustic and Contemporary with thought to your comfort.
Included in this eco retreat are:
- Fully self-contained Kitchenette with Washing Machine
- Designer bathroom with Granite benchtop
- Luxurious Nicholas Dattner King-Size bed made from Red Gum timber.
- Eco-friendly Bamboo Sheets and 100% French Linen (Linen & Moore) Duvet
- French Linen (Linen & Moore) Cushions
- Luxury 100% Cotton Towels (Cool Galah)
- Organic Toiletries
- Indoor 20 Jet Decinda Luxury Spa Bath with Headrests
- Outdoor stone bath
- Indoor Built-In Electric Ember Fire Place with Remote Control for those chilly rainforest nights
- Full Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning & Fan
- 40” Flat Screen TV (with USB) and DVD player plus a selection of DVDs
- Outdoor BBQ
- Italian Lavazza Coffee Pod Machine
- Light Breakfast (first morning only)
- Avocados, Limes and Passion Fruit (when in season)
- Eco-friendly living
Powered by 8.2 Kw of photo-voltaic cells with excess power is fed back into the grid. All water harvested from roof, stored in two 45,000L tanks. Fresh chemical-free rainforest drinking water. 315L of solar heated hot water. Waste water processed, and recycled within the property. Biodegradable cleaning products used. Rammed earth walls to increase thermal mass.
The Luxury Rainforest Eco Retreat is situated on 10 acres adjacent to the main residence. The property was originally an old avocado and banana farm. Avocados are still farmed on the property to supply the local organic fruit and veg market. Lime trees, pawpaw, persimmon, oranges, mandarins, passion fruit and coffee bushes also grow on the property. There is an abundance of wildlife such as kangaroos, Kookaburras and a wide variety of birds.
Guest Access & Privacy
Private Access ramp (separate to main residence with your own). Private Tropical Garden with Outdoor Bath. Alfresco Dining area with Valley and Rainforest views. We the owners honour your privacy and are here if you need us. Ideal for those couples that are looking for privacy. Singles or couples ONLY
Note: The house is on a shared lot with another small residence at the back of the property
- Studio / 1 Bedroom
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Kitchenette Only
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 2 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
The Luxury Eco Rainforest Retreat Location
The Luxury Eco Rainforest Retreat Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay