A private and romantic Byron Bay retreat
The Lily Pad is a truly unique property that offers privacy, space and versatility. It’s only a 5-minute drive to the beach, yet a million miles away from the cares of the world. It’s your ultimate Byron Bay hideaway. The property can be booked as a romantic getaway in the studio only, or for larger groups of up to 4 guests, book the Lily Pad Studio and Retreat.
The Studio Pavilion
A relaxed contemporary interior, open plan living/dining room, covered deck areas, well-equipped kitchen, bedroom with queen bed, bathroom and comfortable, contemporary furniture.
The Studio is spacious and light-filled with high ceilings, timber floors and sliding glass doors/windows with fly screens. It has a real “cook's kitchen” with new cookware, stone bench tops and quality stainless steel appliances including Bosch electric oven and gas cooktop, full size dishwasher and fridge.
Floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobe provides privacy and separates the bedroom from the rest of the Studio. The bedroom has views to the trees and a quality latex queen mattress to ensure a peaceful night's rest.
The comfortable entertaining room includes two quality lounges, TV, Blu-ray player with a selection of movies and books to enjoy during your stay. Sliding doors open from the dining room onto the covered timber deck. Relax in the cane lounge chairs and enjoy the palm trees and sunset - it’s the perfect spot to enjoy a cool ale at the end of a day.
Beside the deck is an outdoor table with bench seats - the perfect setting to enjoy an evening BBQ, complete with exterior lighting. Two sun lounges are positioned under the shade of the outdoor BBQ area with scenic views across the gardens.
The main bathroom has a shower and bush views. Outdoor access through the bathroom sliding door takes guests to the back deck area offering a cool shady place to sit and read a book. The pebble and stepping stone pathways lead to the outdoor shower and laundry.
The outdoor shower is a real treat with hot and cold water, pebble tiled floor, and timber slatted privacy screen. External laundry with washing machine, tub, dryer, iron and ironing board, cleaning supplies and clothesline is available for guest use.
Beautiful Surrounds / Access
Enjoy the natural flora and fauna. Even wallabies and koalas have been spotted by recent guests! The freshly planted gardens are taking shape and evolving beautifully, including a large landscaped water feature pond with water lilies and other lush tropical plants.
Guest access is via the driveway from Skinners Shoot Road, which is shared with the main house on the property. There is plenty of parking at the property however the garage is not provided for guest use.
- Studio / 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - max 2 adults.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
The Lily Pad at Byron - Studio Location
The Lily Pad at Byron - Studio Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay