Elevated Bangalow home with private pool
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31614
The Lazy Leprechaun is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom pet friendly holiday home that sleeps 8, located in Byron Shire Hinterland village of Bangalow. Just 15 minutes drive from Byron Bay, this private and secluded property is encased by lush bushland and features tropical landscaped gardens.
The elevated timber home is refurbished to feature modern fixtures and interiors, including sleek bathrooms and a stunning monochrome kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Original features merge with new with polished timber floors, louvre windows and wood burning fireplaces in the living spaces.
Honouring the natural environment, covered timber verandas wrap around the house with access from living spaces and bedrooms. Soak up the sun on oversized outdoor sofas, share BBQs and dine al fresco watching the sun go down with the Hinterland backdrop. Splash through summer in the stunning inground swimming pool with poolside sun loungers and bean bags beckoning.
From this private sanctuary, travel only 1km to Bangalow village where you’ll find a wonderful and eclectic mix of antique, artisan and boutique shopping, great local coffee, casual cafes and fine dining restaurants. Drive just 15 minutes to get to Byron Bay and enjoy the world-famous beaches.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Large elevated renovated Queenslander style home
- Pet friendly
- Modern, sleek monochrome kitchen and bathrooms
- Dual living spaces and flexible bedding configuration
- Wood burning fireplaces in living spaces, plus air con
- Covered wraparound timber verandas
- Large in-ground swimming pool
- 1km to Bangalow
- 14km to Byron Bay and beaches
- Driveway parking for two cars
Living, Dining and Cooking
Upstairs at the Lazy Leprechaun, relax in the open plan living and dining space complete with leather sofas, wood burning fireplace, and sliding glass doors to access the covered veranda outside. The modern kitchen with classic monochrome colour palette, stone bench tops and breakfast bar with stools will inspire your culinary skills. Mornings will be made easier too with coffee - make your own with the Isomac coffee machine with grinder and milk frother.
Second Living/Media Room
Relax in the light-filled second living space and media room, snuggling on the cosy corner couch. Here, enjoy the complimentary Wi-Fi and unwind by accessing your Netflix account, Apple TV or the portable Bluetooth speaker. From here, access the covered veranda through sliding glass doors.
Modern merges with old and country connects with coast in the bedroom styling. 3 bedrooms upstairs all access covered verandas and the large master showcases a dark feature wall for added drama and an ensuite bathroom.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 8):
Master: king (with ensuite) (upstairs)
Bedroom 2: 1 x queen (upstairs)
Bedroom 3: 1 x double (upstairs)
Bedroom 4: 1 x double bunk (downstairs)
There is also a single trundle suitable for a child that can be made up on request in bedroom 4.
Enjoy 3 sleek modern bathrooms (ensuite, master and bathroom in laundry room) with monochrome interiors, separate showers and timber cabinetry. Guests will love the deep bath in the master bathroom for soaking away long days exploring Bangalow and beyond.
The Lazy Leprechaun rests within subtropical Hinterland, with a bushland backdrop and lovely landscaped gardens throughout. Covered verandas wrap around the house and feature outdoor dining settings, timber decking plus plantation shutters for privacy, shade and breeze. Soak up amazing Hinterland views from upper deck spaces and experience spectacular sunsets.
A large and luxe swimming pool sits just beyond the house, wrapped in custom tiles and timber decking. Bask poolside, in the sunshine, on sun loungers and beanbags.
There is parking in the driveway for two cars.
The Lazy Leprechaun is located in Bangalow, a picturesque Byron Shire village with historic streetscape and a whole lot of vibe. Bangalow town is 1km from The Lazy Leprechaun and offers excellent cafes, coffee, dining, entertainment and a mix of shopping - boutique, markets, designer, homewares and more. Drive just 15 minutes to Byron Bay to visit surf beaches, Byron Bay Lighthouse and world famous attractions, dining and entertainment.
Suitable Booking Groups
The Lazy Leprechaun is perfect for families or groups of couples, being large and open, with 3 bathrooms and 2 living spaces. The pool will keep the kids entertained the entire holidays and pets are welcome to join too.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
The Lazy Leprechaun Location
The Lazy Leprechaun Reviews
A Perfect Stay