Brisbane's very first art series hotel
The Johnson 607 is a privately owned, poolside apartment within The Johnson, a boutique Art Series Hotel. Set in a heritage listed building inspired by works of Australian abstract artist Mark Johnson, each apartment is decorated with his artworks. The Johnson 607 overlooks the sundeck and 50m pool designed by Michael Klim to a unique backdrop featuring the heritage Queenslander houses of Spring Hill. The bedroom has floor-to-ceiling glass windows and a bathroom with walk-in shower. There’s a comfy sofa and TV, dining table and a full kitchen if you don’t want to take advantage of the hotel’s Tumbling Stone restaurant and bar
Swim in the hotel pool, workout in the gym and walk to all the sights and amenities that Brisbane is known for. Ideally located for weekend breaks exploring Brisbane sights, museums and shops, this Spring Hill holiday apartment is 2km from the CBD and a short walk from the railway station and Roma Street Parkland. Independent shops and renowned Brisbane restaurants are nearby including the renowned Creole Soul Kitchen just across the street.
- 1 Bedroom and 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
- Part of a luxury boutique hotel
- Magnificent heritage Brisbane views
- Building and artworks by Australian artist Mark Johnson
- Wood flooring
- Full kitchen
- Comfortable living area
- 6th floor views from floor-to-ceiling windows
- 50m hotel pool (unheated) and gym
- Reverse cycle air-con
- Foxtel TV
- Gas BBQ in poolside pavilion
- On-street parking (free after 6pm and weekends)
- Walking distance to town
- Renowned restaurants nearby
- Free city centre loop bus departs from outside The Johnson every 10 minutes
- Adjacent to state and private hospitals
This neat apartment has a lounge area with contemporary sofa and large-screen TV. The light wood flooring and full wall of glass create a bright and pleasant living space. There’s ample room for dining at the bistro table or working on your laptop. The open-plan living area has a full kitchen along one wall with white cabinetry, stainless appliances (including oven, fridge freezer and gas hob) and a storage cupboard.
This luxury hotel apartment in Brisbane has one bedroom with stunning city views and one bathroom with walk-in shower (no bath).
Bedding configuration (sleeps 2):
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed (including TV)
The hotel has an outdoor pool area and a BBQ area with dining tables for residents to relax and chill out. There is also a fully equipped fitness room.
On-street parking, limited to 2 hours Mon-Fri 8am to 6pm. Free of charge all other times including weekends.
Located in Brisbane’s Spring Hill, this well-located hotel apartment rental is 12 minutes on foot from Central Railway Station and 15 minutes from Roma Street Parkland Park.
There are many renowned restaurants and eateries just along the street interspersed with local shops for browsing. The main city centre shops and CBD are 2km.
Climb Brisbane Story Bridge, take a bicycle tour (there are miles of bike trails in Brisbane), book a fun river cruise, explore the City Botanical Gardens, take a City Hall/Clock Tower Tour or visit the Queensland Museum on South Bank.
Free city centre loop bus departs from outside The Johnson every 10 minutes
Brisbane Airport is 15km away along a toll road
- Studio / 1 Bedroom
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of 2 adults at the property.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.