Ocean views at Wategos from this 3 bedroom home
The Hawk is a beautifully designed beach style holiday home, with multiple living spaces. Named after the once ocean going ship HMAS Hawk that now constitutes the recycled timbers featured throughout the home's structure and design.
This spectacular open plan home is filled with surfing memorabillia and interesting artwork. Set over two levels with a spacious first floor main living/dining area with breathtaking ocean views, gas fireplace and an adjoining large outdoor verandah with gas BBQ, alfresco dining, relaxing daybeds and lounges. The main level also features a gourmet kitchen with a commercial gas stove and modern appliances.
The master bedroom is also located on the main living first floor level, complete with a luxurious King size bed and immaculate ensuite bathroom with double shower.
Downstairs you will find a sound proof media room with a flat screen plasma TV, bar fridge, kitchenette, and fantastically comfortable leather lounges just perfect as a second living space for the kids. Also on this level are two bedrooms with main bathroom, one contains a queen size bed, the second contains four king single beds. Both bedrooms look out onto a covered outdoor patio area which flows out to the fully fenced lawn space with beautifully manicured tropical gardens and a custom outdoor shower.
This is a perfect spot to relax and unwind after a long day in the surf and sand catching up with friends and family. The Hawk is ideal for a large family or a group of friends.
Wategos Beach Area:
Wategos has long been known for some of the most luxurious holiday accommodation in Australia and is by far the most exclusive beachside address in Byron Bay. It is the ultimate holiday location, but beware - once you arrive, you may never want to leave! And while you are busy doing nothing much at all, why not enjoy the playfulness of the dolphins surfing the incoming waves in the calmer waters of Wategos Beach? Whether you are after a romantic weekend for two, a mid-week break from the rat race or a family holiday, this secluded forest bay has it all! Town is only a 5-minute drive or 30-minute stroll along the beach away, but if that sounds like too much effort, Raes at Wategos is open for lunch and dinner.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- New Listing
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.