Luxury 3 bedroom South Yarra apartment
Dwell in designer luxury at the Capitol - a modern 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment that sleeps 6 in Melbourne’s riverside location of South Yarra. Located on the 2nd floor of the stunning Capitol Grand building, this architecturally designed apartment features floor to ceiling windows for maximum natural light, with high quality, modern fittings and fixtures fit for the most discerning guest.
Contemporary interiors such as herringbone floors, marble-look benchtops and bathrooms, and industrial style black framed doors and windows combine with modern conveniences of ducted air con/heating and free wi-fi for an executive feel. The open living and dining space flows out to a large, wraparound balcony space with outdoor seating and stunning views across South Yarra. Cook like a chef in the sleek and stylish kitchen with stainless steel Gaggenau appliances and sleep like a baby in the plush, high end hotel style bedrooms, with expansive glazing and streaming natural light.
Located on the club level of the Capitol Grand building, guests can enjoy access to the state of the art facilities, including gym, swimming pool and library. From The Capitol’s prime location in the heart of picturesque South Yarra, wander just 300m to public transport, including South Yarra train station and Chapel Street trams, plus choose from some of Melbourne’s best eateries, coffee and dining. Just 5kms from the city centre, The Capitol promises luxurious and convenient city living.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Newly built luxury apartment within Capitol Grand Tower building
- Stunning, sophisticated fixtures and fittings
- Floor to ceiling windows for maximum natural light
- Contemporary styling
- Large wraparound balcony with seating
- Complimentary WiFi, Netflix and Foxtel
- Guest access to state of the art building facilities, including gym, 25m lap pool and library
- Located in South Yarra, 300m from public transport
- 10 minutes from Chapel Street and CBD
- Secure undercover parking for 1 car
Living and Dining
The clever, architecturally designed open plan living and dining space at the Capitol boasts modern features, including herringbone floors, timber cabinetry, floor to ceiling black framed doors and windows and built-in shelving. Relax on the sofa watching Netflix or Foxtel on the wall mounted TV or soak up the city views beyond the sliding glass doors. Stay comfortable with ducted air con and heating throughout.
Eat like a King at the Capitol, with the sleek and modern kitchen providing ample space, island bench with seating, marble-look benchtops and stainless steel Gaggenau appliances.
Transport to a resort when snoozing at The Capitol, with 3 spacious bedrooms promising luxurious beds, plush soft furnishings and contemporary interior styling. Flooded with natural light, the bedrooms all offer access to the wraparound balcony through floor to ceiling glass doors.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6)
- Master Bedroom - King size bed with ensuite bathroom, built in robes, study nook, blinds, access to external balcony
- Bedroom 2 - King size bed (can be made as 2 single beds), built in robes, blinds, access to external balcony
- Bedroom 3 – 2 single beds, built in robes, blinds, access to external balcony
Opulent and elegant, the bathrooms at the Capitol feature marble look tiles, floating vanities and dumper shower heads for luxurious bathing.
- Main bathroom - shower, single vanity and toilet
- Ensuite bathroom - shower, bathtub, double vanity and toilet
Relax and enjoy the spectacular South Yarra views on the extra large wraparound balcony, accessed from all the bedrooms and through the living and dining area. Drink your morning coffee on the plush outdoor lounge seats or dine, al fresco, with the 4 seat table setting.
Pool and Building Facilities
Guests can access the stunning shared modern facilities at The Capitol Grand building, which include a 25m lap pool, library and gymnasium.
The Capitol includes undercover, secure parking for 1 vehicle.
Located in the pretty, riverside suburb of South Yarra, The Capitol sits at the iconic crossroads of Chapel St and Toorak Rd. This lust worthy location places guests in the heart of Melbourne’s most sought after shopping, dining and entertainment precinct, offering a range of fashion retailers, restaurants and eateries and bars and pubs. Also closeby is Prahran and both suburbs offer multiple attractions, including Fawkner Park, Como Historic House and Garden, Queen Victoria Gardens and Chapel off Chapel.
Just 300m from this luxury apartment is South Yarra train station, plus Chapel St trams, offering easy access to the city centre in 10 minutes.
Suitable Booking Groups
The Capitol is perfect for relocating couples and families or those seeking business or holiday accommodation as the luxury apartment is situated within just 5km of Melbourne CBD and close to all the action of South Yarra and Prahran.
The Capitol Grand building comprises of 2 towers: The Capitol Grand Tower and The LK Tower. “The Capitol” apartment is situated in the Capitol Grand Tower with access from Toorak Road. Please note that works continue on the adjacent LK Tower with the tower due for completion in late 2019. The apartment is fitted with double glazed windows to ensure minimum disruption. If you have any queries regarding this property please contact us directly.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.