Beachside family friendly home with kids’ playset
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-34259
Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in sleepy Suffolk Park, Tallow Creek House is a spacious, family friendly townhouse that’s nestled amongst lush bushland, and situated minutes’ walk from Byron Bay’s iconic Tallow Beach.
Split over 2 levels, the ground floor is dedicated to open-plan and indoor-outdoor living, with a seamless connection to the covered patio area that offers views of tranquil Tallow Creek. The kitchen, which overlooks the air conditioned living and dining space, boasts a sizable horse-shoe shaped bench, plus a host of quality appliances, including a dishwasher, coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided) and blender.
All 3 bedrooms are housed upstairs, and each feature reverse cycle air conditioning to keep conditions comfortable year-round. The master bedroom - complete with a king bed and ensuite bathroom - and queen-sized guest room are equipped for adults, with the home also featuring a child-friendly bedroom that features a triple bunk bed, as well a selection of toys. Guests with young children will also love the main bathroom on the top floor, which is designed with a shower and separate bath.
Outside, Tallow Creek House is surrounded by tropical plant life, with a charming kids’ playset - equipped with a slide and 2 swings - positioned in the garden area, to the side of the property. The home is conveniently located a short 450m walk to Tallow Beach, with shopping, dining and entertainment options close by at Suffolk Park (1km) and Byron Bay (6km).
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6 (maximum 4 adults)
- Child-friendly bedroom with triple bunk, TV and selection of toys
- Kids’ playset in garden area (suitable for 10 years and under)
- Covered patio with outdoor seating and BBQ, overlooking Tallow Creek
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area on ground floor
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in combined living and dining space, plus all bedrooms
- 450m walk to Tallow Beach
- 1km to dining and shopping at Suffolk Park
- 6km drive to Byron Bay
- Parking for 2 vehicles across garage and driveway
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6, maximum 4 adults):
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom, upstairs): king, ensuite bathroom, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen TV
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs): queen, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 (kids room, upstairs): 1 x triple bunk (double on bottom, single on top), reverse cycle air conditioning, selection of kids toys, flat screen TV, built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom, upstairs): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared, upstairs): alcove bath, separate shower, toilet, single vanity
- Separate toilet (off hallway on ground floor, no vanity)
A washing machine and dryer, as well as a laundry sink, is located in the garage.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Parking is available for 1 vehicle in the double-garage, with an additional space available in the driveway.
Please note, the property owner’s vehicle is parked in 1 of the spaces in the double-garage, however, this space can be hired for an additional fee (please ask our team for further details).
Tucked away in Suffolk Park, a pleasant 6km drive from the centre of Byron Bay, Tallow Creek House is ideal for family getaways in The Bay. Tallow Beach is a gentle 450m stroll from home, with local shopping and dining a mere 1km away in Suffolk Park. Byron Bay’s top attractions are close by, with the centre of town just 6km from the property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.