Gorgeous canalfront home with spacious gardens
Well located in Bundall, this 5 bedroom holiday home near Surfers Paradise is ideal for families and groups of up to 12. Relax in the spacious gardens, cool off in the beautiful pool and end the day sipping cocktails on the canalfront deck. The moored pontoon is perfect for swimming and fishing and kids will appreciate the sandy canal beach. Make yourself at home in the two living rooms which have multiple sofa seating for groups to come together to share quality time. At other times you’ll always find a shady nook for reading and savouring quiet time alone.
Surfers Paradise Retreat is a short walk from the Southport Racecourse and local golf courses. Shops and restaurants are within easy reach and the sandy surfing beach is 2km away. Admire the view from the Skypoint Observation Tower or spend the day shopping in the air-conditioned comfort at Pacific Fair. There’s plenty of dining and nightlife in this Gold Coast resort, but you find yourself preferring to stay home by the pool and watch the boats go by.
- 5 Bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8-12
- Waterfront location
- Pontoon for fishing in the canal
- Private pool
- 2 ensuite bathrooms
- Separate studio
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Tile and wood floors
- 2 living rooms
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Smart TV
- Spacious wooden deck
- Central upmarket neighbourhood
- 1km to Surfers Paradise
- 2.7km to beach
- Close to golf and racecourse
The family-size TV lounge area has squishy sofas inviting you to put your feet up and make yourself at home. There’s plenty of seating for everyone to gather around the flatscreen TV for a movie or sports match. Views through the sliding patio doors are a reminder of the beautiful pool just steps away. The second spacious sitting area has a fireplace, formal dining table and sliding patio doors to the garden.
Stock up the full-size fridge-freezer with snacks and drinks and you won’t have to leave this relaxing Gold Coast holiday home at all. White base units are topped with a black worktop and wall cupboards are filled with china and cookware. There’s also a useful double-drawer dishwasher to take care of the dishes.
Surfers Paradise Retreat is ideal for up to 8 adults and 4 children. The house has ducted aircon and heating, except in bedrooms 4 and 5 which have pedestal fans. Bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 also have ceiling fans.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 8-12):
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed and patio doors with garden views
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed with patio doors to pool
- Bedroom 3: 1 x queen bed (can be split into 2 x singles) with patio doors to pool
- Bedroom 4: 2 x single bunks
- Bedroom 5: Double (studio)
Two of the 5 bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms. The third family bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms. There’s a bathtub and walk-in shower in bathroom 1.
The spacious garden has many different areas so even the largest parties can find some quiet space and privacy. Wallow in the pool with its sailcloth shade or stretch out on the leather sofa on the cool entrance terrace. It’s the ideal place to enjoy a read (or a snooze!). There’s a dining table conveniently located near the house for meals. The canalfront wooden deck with table and chairs is the perfect spot for drinks while waving to passing boat traffic. Stroll down to your own pontoon and spot rays and dolphins or cast a line and catch fish for tea. Kids will love the enclosed gardens and sloping sandy beach lining the canal.
Off-street parking for 2 vehicles in an undercover carport.
Located in Bundall, this luxury holiday home is in a prestigious neighbourhood just behind Surfers Paradise. Easy to reach, just 25 minutes from Gold Coast Airport in Coolangatta, this luxury home is conveniently located for beach, shopping, restaurants and attractions.
Leave your car safely parked and stroll to the local shops and restaurants at Capri on Via Roma Shopping Centre. You can easily walk to the nearby Southport Racecourse and enjoy the Magic Millions Raceday, polo matches and other horseracing events during your stay. Local transport is 1km from the door.
The beautiful sandy beach and Skypoint Observation Deck at Surfers Paradise is a 5-minute drive (2km) away. Check out the events at the Gold Coast Arts Centre (HOTA), browse the local farmer’s markets or spend a day shopping and watching the latest movies at Pacific Fair 5km away.
Golfers will appreciate the easy access to several golf courses including Southport Golf Course (2 minutes by car), Emerald Lakes and Royal Pines Golf Club (less than 15 minutes’ drive).
Suitable Booking Groups
This waterfront holiday home in Surfers Paradise has everything onsite for a relaxing family gathering, wedding or friends’ reunion. Chill by the pool, lounge on the terrace and share drinks and gossip on the canalfront deck.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Surfers Paradise Retreat Location
Surfers Paradise Retreat Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay