Large Brunswick beach home, right next to the beach
Sunset Beach is a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom holiday home located in Brunswick Heads, just 80m from the beach and 500m from the shops, cafes, restaurants and pub. Comprising a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit upstairs (Summer Breeze) and a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit downstairs (Riverside), Sunset Beach has a modern, retro style, high-end Smeg appliances, air conditioning, Netflix and Apple TV, plus 2 car onsite parking. Perfect for two families, there are dual cooking, living and dining spaces, two sundrenched decks, and back yard opening towards the Brunswick River.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 10
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 with bath) upstairs, plus 1 x 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit downstairs
- Modern, vintage-inspired styling with beachside feel
- Top of the range Smeg appliances
- Laundry with Bosch washer and dryer
- Sundrenched decks with views to river and reserve
- Private rear yard and garden with surfboard racks and seating circle
- 300m to Brunswick Heads shops, cafes, restaurant and pub
- 80m to Brunswick Heads beach
- 2 car parking onsite, with additional street parking available
In an ode to days gone by and honouring it’s beachside location, the living and dining spaces at Sunset Beach showcase vintage-inspired, coastal interiors, with comfortable sofas, flatscreen TV’s and all the modern conveniences, including air conditioning, Netflix and Apple TV. Upstairs, the living and dining spaces are bright and breezy with high ceilings, exposed beams and seating for 8. Downstairs, the vintage theme continues with pastel palettes and a leather lounge, perfect for catching up on your favourite Netflix series after a long day at the beach.
Two fresh and modern kitchens at Sunset Beach promise culinary delights, with high end retro-inspired Smeg appliances, timber cabinetry and stone benchtops. Upstairs, an island bench offers added bench space while a smaller, fully functional kitchen downstairs allows for separate cooking.
Sunset Beach comprises a total of 5 bedrooms, with 3 bedrooms upstairs and 2 in the downstairs unit. Coastal inspired, plush and pastel soft furnishings combine with natural lighting and plantation shutters to create a true holiday feel in the sleeping space of Sunset Beach. All bedrooms feature built in robes, with the master bedroom including a cute dressing/makeup table and stool and the second bedroom featuring built-in timber bench seating.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 10)
Summer Breeze (upstairs 3 bedroom apartment)
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed with built in robe, plantation shutters and dressing/makeup table with stool
- Bedroom 2: King single timber bunks, built in robe, plantation shutters
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, built in robe, plantation shutters, built in timber bench seating
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, built in robe, plantation shutters
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed, built in robe, plantation shutters
Boasting 3 bathrooms in total, Sunset Beach upstairs offers a main guest bathroom upstairs with bath, twin sinks, marble benchtops and modern vintage style, plus a second bathroom with single vanity, shower and toilet and laundry with Bosch washer and dryer. Downstairs at Riverside, another bathroom comprises a toilet, shower and vanity.
Sit and soak up the Brunswick Heads sunshine, while watching the world go by on the generous Sunset Beach front porch, complete with three stools and stunning swing chair. A grassed lawn at the front and garden area at the back promise lots of recreation, plus a rear balcony offers beautiful river views.
At Sunset Beach, there is space for 2 cars onsite, with additional on street car parking available.
Sunset Beach is located in stunning Brunswick Heads, a popular coastal village sitting at the mouth of the Brunswick River, just 15 minutes north of Byron Bay. Offering safe swimming and surfing at the beach and countless water sports on the river, Brunswick Heads is a dream location for water sports enthusiasts and those that love the outdoors with the beach is only 80m from this stunning holiday home. From Sunset Beach, wander only 300m to access the lively Brunswick Heads town, which includes several cafes and restaurants, a pub with regular live music and boutique shopping and markets.
Suitable Booking Groups
Sunset Beach is perfect for families looking to share a holiday but also enjoy space, offering a unique property that comprises one 3 bedroom and one 2 bedroom unit, with shared access. Book the entire property (Sunset Beach) for a large group of up to 10 or book the property separately, with the upstairs 3 bedroom unit sleeping 6 (Sunset Beach - Summer Breeze), 1 x 2 bedroom downstairs unit sleeping 4 (Sunset Beach - Riverside) and the other 2 bedroom downstairs unit also sleeping 4 (Sunset Beach - Surfside)
- 5 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Apple TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.