Spacious studio in heart of Byron
Pack your bags for a romantic getaway or a solo staycation and come and stay at Studio 9 - a one bedroom, one bathroom studio located in the centre of Byron Bay.
Open in design, the studio features an indoor living space illuminated with natural light from double height windows. Relax and unwind with ease - Studio 9 offers complimentary wifi, Netflix,reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans. An open loft-style bedroom sits adjacent to the living space up a small flight of stairs, with a queen bed promising cosy slumber. Cook at home with a sleek and modern kitchenette complete with microwave, 2-burner cooktop and coffee machine or enjoy a BBQ outside in the outdoor living space. There is even access to the shared heated magnesium swimming pool and a welcome basket on arrival .
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Byron Bay, Studio 9 is a short stroll from a range of dining and entertainment options in town, plus boutique shopping and your pick of health and wellness activities. Choose from two pristine beaches, with Belongil Beach and Main Beach a short stroll away. With surround street parking not requiring a permit, guests can leave the car at home and explore all that Byron Bay has to offer on foot.
- 1 bedroom studio, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
- Double height windows, lots of natural light
- Complimentary wifi and Netflix
- Welcome basket on arrival
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Cooking facilities within sleek modern kitchenette, including microwave, 2-burner cooktop and coffee machine
- Open loft style bedroom, elevated adjacent to the living space
- Private outdoor patio area with al fresco dining and BBQ
- Access to magnesium heated swimming pool (shared with adjoining property)
- 600m to Byron Bay town
- 400m to Belongil Beach, 700m to Main Beach
- On street parking available (no permit required)
Living, Dining and Cooking
Lovely and inviting, the open plan living, dining and cooking space at Studio 9 has double height ceilings with maximum glazing, letting in lots of natural light. Relax on the sofa watching Netflix or use the complimentary wifi to catch up on news on your device. The sleek and modern kitchenette features a stone benchtop with seating, 2-burner cooktop, microwave, small fridge and coffee machine, so you don’t have to leave the studio for those cosy days and nights in.
This lovely studio space is open in design but includes a loft-style open elevated bedroom with a queen bed.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 2)
- Master bedroom: 1 queen bed
Studio 9 includes a private bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity.
For guest convenience, Studio 9 has a laundry complete with washing machine and dryer.
Unique for a studio space, Studio 9 includes a good sized, part-covered, part-open sunny outdoor area with BBQ, timber privacy screening, seating and dining setting for 4.
Small in size but big in facilities, Studio 9 has access to a shared magnesium swimming pool which is heated to 28 degrees, forming part of the adjoining property. Beach towels are supplied for extra convenience.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
For guests at Studio 9, there is on-street parking available with no permit required.
Studio 9 boasts a location to love - situated in the heart of Byron Bay, this secluded little studio space is just moments from the hustle and bustle of town. A short walk will land you in the hub of cafes and restaurants, boutique fashion and homewares, pubs, surf clubs, health and wellness studios and more. Walk only 400m to the beautiful Belongil Beach and only a fraction further to swim, surf and catch some sun at Main Beach.
- Studio / 1 Bedroom
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Non Smoking
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Kitchenette Only
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 2 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings. Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond. A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Studio 9 Location
Studio 9 Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay