Holiday house with pool, waterslide, tennis court and views
Stone and Grove is a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom holiday home near Byron Bay that has the feel of a private luxury resort. Surrounded by Hinterland, this spacious home in Ewingsdale overlooks a sunny lagoon pool. Kids of all ages will have hours of fun shooting down the water slide and playing tennis before relaxing on sun loungers in the lush gardens. Evenings are for BBQs on the deck, watching Foxtel favourites in the family room or sharing stories around the fireplace in the lounge. There are quiet nooks for reading and catching up on emails, country walks nearby and Byron Bay shops and restaurants are just 7 minutes down the road.
Plan a day on the beautiful surfing beach in Byron Bay, walk up to the lighthouse and look out for passing whales and surfing dolphins from the 3.7km Lighthouse Loop. Hinterland villages are made for exploring from your Ewingsdale retreat. Bangalow, Coorabell and Federal are well known for their gourmet restaurants, gift shops, studios and food stores, both within 20 minutes’ drive.
- 4 Bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Luxury accommodation with wood floors
- Family room and lounge
- Shady verandah and sunny pool deck
- Pool with water slide
- Tennis court
- Reverse air-con in all bedrooms and living area
- Ceiling fans
- Fireplace – wood provided in winter
- iPod docking station with speaker system
- Pool towels provided
- Family-friendly with cot provided
- Peaceful Hinterland situation
- Located in Ewingsdale, 7 minutes from Byron Bay
Join family and friends around the dining table adjoining the kitchen and enjoy quality time together over meals and board games. Make yourself at home in the main living room with its corner wood burner creating a cosy glow in colder months. It’s a great place to chill out and keep an eye on the kids playing in the pool. Escape to the family room and watch your favourite Foxtel programmes on TVs or claim a seat in the study area. It’s perfect for catching up with emails and sending photos to envious workmates and friends back home.
Even chefs on holiday won’t begrudge spending time in this luxury kitchen which has gleaming wood flooring, pristine white cabinets and stainless steel built-in appliances. The central island is just the place for gathering in the evening for drinks and nibbles or serving hungry children after an energetic day in the pool. Enjoy garden views and natural daylight through the wall of windows as you sip great coffee from the Nespresso coffee maker (pods thoughtfully provided!).
Spacious bedrooms include ample storage space and fitted wardrobes. Some rooms open directly onto the terrace with garden views. There are 3 bathrooms: one ensuite with a bath, one family bathroom with bath and a further bathroom/laundry with shower only.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 8):
- Master bedroom: 1 x king bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 x king bed (or 2 x king singles)
- Bedroom 3: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 4: 1 x queen bed
The sunny unheated pool with its jet-fed water slide is the focal point of outdoor living. While kids have fun swimming and splashing, adults can head to the tennis court or relax on the verandah with a good book. The lush gardens and covered deck are furnished for al fresco living with a dining table for family BBQs surrounded by birdsong and wildlife.
Ample parking including 2 in the carport and more on the private driveway.
This luxury holiday home is in Ewingsdale, 4km from local shops and 7.5km from Byron Bay town. Plan to spend the day surfing and swimming on Byron Bay Beach before strolling into town for an ice cream, lunch or a frosty beer. Further afield, Hinterland villages such as Bangalow and Federal retain a timeless way of life with old village stores and taverns serving hearty food.
Families will love The Farm attraction in Ewingsdale, just a short walk from Stone and Grove. It’s a popular place where visitors can pet and feed farm animals, rabbits and goats.
Fly into the Gold Coast International Airport, 65km away, or Ballina/Byron Airport 30km.
Suitable Booking Groups
With its spacious entertaining deck, lounge and bedrooms for 8, Stone and Grove is ideal for larger families and groups to spend a holiday in Byron Bay. Kids will love the water slide and tennis courts.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 4 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Tennis Court
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.