Roomy apartment with resort amenities and ocean views
Located in the heart of Broadbeach on the ninth floor of the Sierra Grand building, Sierra Grande is a spacious apartment that serves up gorgeous views of the surrounding cityscape and ocean.
This striking property features 2 light-filled and comfortable bedrooms, as well as a charming media room which doubles as a third bedroom and includes a queen bed for additional guest bedding. The fully air conditioned apartment also boasts 2 bathrooms, plus a combined living, dining and cooking space, and a sizable undercover balcony ideal for entertaining and relaxing.
Guests can also enjoy the shared amenities at the complex, which includes an indoor and outdoor pool - great for swimming during cooler months - as well as a spa, sauna, steam room, tennis court, gymnasium, and BBQ area.
Gold Coast locations don’t come much better than this with Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, The Star Casino and Broadbeach South G:link tram station located opposite Sierra Grande, and an endless collection of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars on your doorstep. When the ocean comes calling, take the pleasant 200m walk to the surf-patrolled beach and enjoy the crystal clear water that the Gold Coast is world-famous for.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Media room doubles as a third bedroom, with a queen bed and door for privacy (no storage or hanging space)
- Resort-style amenities, including indoor and outdoor pools, spa, sauna, gym, and tennis court
- Private balconies offering sweeping ocean and city views
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen space
- Indoor and outdoor dining tables
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Located opposite Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, The Star Casino and Broadbeach South G:link tram station
- 1 minute walk to shopping and dining at Broadbeach
- 200m walk to the beach
Living and Dining
Inside or out, you’ll find a pleasant place to relax and unwind at Sierra Grande. The combined living and dining area is equipped with cosy leather sofas, as well as a large wall-mounted Smart TV, allowing you to access your personal streaming accounts while you’re away.
The splendid covered balcony - accessible from the living room - is a favourite space to entertain year-round, with the views of the city and ocean something to behold. Here, you’ll find a generous 6-seater dining table, with an additional dining suite located just off the kitchen for added flexibility at meal time.
You’ll have no shortage of dining options staying in Broadbeach, but for days when you want to eat-in, the modern kitchen is equipped with all the facilities you need. The cookery boasts a large fridge with an icemaker, plus a stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher, with plenty of bench space available to prepare and serve up meals.
The welcoming master bedroom impresses with a stylish ensuite bathroom and plush king bed, with booming windows providing glimpses of the ocean and skyline. The guest room features 2 singles that can be made into a king, while the space opens up to a handsome private balcony, allowing you to drink in the sights and sounds of the city. Each bedroom also comes with a flat screen TV and ducted air conditioning to keep you comfortable the entirety of your stay.
The property can host up to 6 guests with a queen bed available in the media room. For complete guest privacy, this space can be closed off.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6):
Bedroom 1 (master): king bed, ensuite bathroom, ducted air conditioning, flat screen TV, built-in wardrobe
Bedroom 2: 2 x king singles (can be made into a king), ducted air conditioning, flat screen TV, built-in wardrobe, private balcony
Media room: queen bed, ducted air conditioning, flat screen TV (no hanging or storage space)
The light and fresh ensuite bathroom pops with a gorgeous alcove bathtub - perfect for a soothing soak after a long day exploring - and includes a separate shower and double vanity. The apartment also features an additional shared bathroom, with ample cupboard storage space under the vanity.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): bath, shower, toilet, double vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared): shower, toilet, single vanity
For your convenience, the laundry includes a washing machine and dryer.
Sierra Grande guests have access to an impressive collection of resort-style facilities, shared with other tenants of the Sierra Grand complex. Choose between the heated indoor pool, or head for dip outside in the spacious open air pool. There’s a sauna and a steam room to sample, plus a fully equipped gymnasium, in-house theatre, full-size tennis court, and BBQ area to enjoy.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Please note, this property does not include an allocated parking bay.
Situated in Broadbeach - one of the Gold Coast’s most-loved suburbs - Sierra Grande ticks all the boxes when it comes to exploring the city’s leisure and entertainment hotspots. As soon as you step foot outside, you’ll be surrounded by a collection of restaurants, cafes, bars and shops, with Gold Coast’s premier shopping centre - Pacific Fair - and The Star Casino located opposite Sierra Grande. The Broadbeach South G:link tram station also stops out the front, allowing you to effortlessly explore the city’s sights and attractions to the north. No trip to the Gold Coast is complete without a visit to the beach! Surf-patrolled Broadbeach is a mere 200m walk from home - head for a dip in the soothing sea, or take a walk along the sand as you admire the city’s eye-catching skyline. Gold Coast airport is also nearby - a short 25km drive from Sierra Grande.
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Steam Room
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Tennis Court
- Washing Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 5 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Sierra Grande Location
Sierra Grande Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay