2 bedroom Parkdale townhouse
Seventh Street is a light and bright 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, modern single level townhouse situated in the bayside suburb of Parkdale. With the local train station and village shops located within a short walking distance, and the beach an easy stroll away, this property is the perfect choice for a short or long stay.
From the minute you arrive at the property, it welcomes you with a gorgeous front garden, 2 good sized bedrooms and hydronic heating and evaporative cooling throughout. Enjoy 2 comfortable living areas and the convenience of a lockup garage.
The master bedroom, with a queen bed, features a walk in robe and French doors opening up to the central deck and garden,and also features a spacious ensuite. The second bedroom offers 2 single beds with a walk through robe, leading into the main bathroom, with bath and shower. A separate toilet is adjacent to the bathroom, and there is a large laundry with washing machine and dryer.
The central living area has a very comfortable sofa, a high definition TV with Foxtel and features French doors opening up to a north facing deck and overlooks the private garden. The second living space flows off the kitchen and meals area, leading out to the rear deck. The modern, fully equipped kitchen is spacious and includes a dishwasher, electric cooktop and walk in pantry.
Enjoy the covered deck by opening up the bi fold doors which is complete with outdoor setting and BBQ, and overlooks an enclosed garden and lawn, ideal for small pet guests.
Seventh Street is perfect for a family, couples or singles looking for quality serviced accommodation in the Parkdale / Mentone area and is ideal for those looking for relocation accommodation or corporate stays in Melbourne, Victoria.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- Modern single level townhouse
- Complimentary wi-fi, Foxtel and local phone calls
- Hydronic heating and evaporative cooling
- Dual living areas
- Covered outdoor deck with BBQ
- Walk to public transport, local village shops amd beach
- Off street parking for 2 cars (1 in garage and 1 in driveway), plus ample street parking
- Pet friendly by arrangement (small dogs)
Bedroom 1 -
- Queen sized bed
- Ensuite with shower, toilet, single vanity, hairdryer, luxurious toiletries
- Walk in robe
- Air conditioning and heating
Bedroom 2 –
- 2 singles beds
- Central bathroom with shower, bath, single vanity, hairdryer, luxurious toiletries
- Walk in robes
- Air conditioning & heating
Secure garage parking is available for 1 vehicle, plus a driveway space for a 2nd car and ample street car parking.
Seventh Street is located in the bayside suburb of Parkdale. With the local train station and village shops located within a short walking distance, and the beach an easy stroll away, this property is the perfect choice for a short or long stay.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 14-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.