Peaceful, 4-bedroom beachside retreat
The pristine, white sands of Tallows Beach are just 200 metres from your doorstep at Sea Salt. The sandy track winds through a lush, peaceful reserve, leading you right to the beach in just minutes. With 4 light-filled bedrooms and 2 well-appointed bathrooms, there is space for 8 adults to stay at Sea Salt and enjoy a relaxing beachside retreat. Located in a quiet, residential area, Byron Bay’s many excellent restaurants and shops are a short drive away.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Beachside location in quiet, residential area
- Spacious, modern kitchen with updated appliances
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Covered outdoor entertaining space with BBQ
- Fully fenced rear yard with outdoor rain shower
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- 3-minute walk to Tallows Beach (200 metres)
- 5-minute drive to shops and restaurants in town (8 km), 2 minute drive to local cafes (2km)
- Parking for 1 car in garage and 2 off-street in driveway
Exposed painted brick walls and polished concrete flooring tie the living, cooking, and dining spaces together. In the living space, a large, comfortable sectional sofa with a chaise seat is the perfect place to curl up with a good book or catch up on your favourite drama using the Smart TV. There is a cosy timber fireplace to keep you warm when temperatures drop.
Cooking & Dining
Always the heart of any home, Sea Salt’s cooking and dining space flows seamlessly into the indoor living area and connects to a covered, outdoor patio through sliding glass doors. The spacious, light-filled kitchen is well appointed with modern appliances, making cooking and cleanup a breeze. Crisp, white cupboards provide ample storage space while reclaimed wood sideboards and open shelving give the room a rustic, cottage feel. The countertop extends to create a welcoming breakfast bar for 4 and overlooks an informal dining space with a table for 6.
Sea Salt’s 4 bedrooms are tastefully adorned in a soothing, neutral colour palette, each with a large window and exposed painted brick walls. Each bedroom has a ceiling fan,ensuring you sleep soundly in any season. One bedroom has a queen bed with sliding glass doors leading to its own outdoor seating area with a table for 6, while the second bedroom has a queen bed with ensuite bathroom. The third and fourth bedrooms have a queen bed and a double bed, and a second, shared bathroom is down the hallway.
- Bedroom 1: 1 queen bed with outdoor seating area
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 4: 1 double bed
Get your day off to a great start in either of Sea Salt’s 2 bright, well-appointed bathrooms. One is an ensuite just off the second bedroom, with a spacious rain shower, more closet space, and lovely floating vanity. In the hallway, the shared second bathroom offers an additional rain shower and similar calming colour palette. In the rear yard is an outdoor rain shower, perfect for rinsing off sand and salt water after a fun-filled day at nearby Tallows Beach.
- Bathroom 1 (Ensuite): Rain shower, toilet
- Bathroom 2: Rain shower, toilet
- Outdoor rain shower
Outdoor Dining & Entertaining
Connected to the kitchen and living space through sliding glass doors, the covered patio is a spacious area to entertain and unwind outdoors. Charming string lights and rustic wooden beams provide light and shade while the open sides welcome the fresh sea breezes in. Fire up the BBQ and gather around a large, cottage style dining table for 8 to enjoy a casual evening meal together.
There is parking for 1 car in the enclosed garage and 2 cars off-street in the driveway.
Set at the end of a quiet, residential lane, guests of Sea Salt can enjoy a friendly, beachside neighbourhood feel while being perfectly positioned to access amenities in the centre of town. Just outside your front door is a sandy track leading straight to the beach through a peaceful nature reserve. Less than 3 minutes walking separates you from the soft, white sand and crystal blue waters of Tallows Beach! Though swimming, surfing, and sunbathing are a big part of Byron culture, don’t forget to venture into town for charming cafes, vibrant restaurants, and designer boutiques. Take a leisurely stroll or simply hop in the car to reach the centre in just a 5-minute drive. A 2 minute drive will take you to other nearby cafes and restaurants where you can feel like a local.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Sea Salt Location
Sea Salt Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay