Beachside home with ocean views and pool
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-2909
Sea Deck, overlooking the Pacific Ocean, is an ideal beachside destination. Spend endless summer days at the beach, explore the local rock-pools, surf the celebrated breaks along the coastline, or enjoy stunning coastal walks along the nearby beaches and numerous headlands. The huge entertaining deck offers sensational views over Sharpes Beach, providing an ideal spot to sit, read or enjoy a drink. During winter months, Sea Deck becomes the perfect location to watch the whales migrate along the North Coast. A sparkling swimming pool completes the perfect summer holiday retreat for families and friends to enjoy a coastal getaway.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Private, in-ground swimming pool with tropical garden looking out to the ocean
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Flat screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fans in bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Situated in private cul-de-sac
- BBQ and outdoor dining
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- 2-minute stroll to Sharpes Beach & Flat Rock
- 5-minute drive to Lennox Head and Ballina, 20 minutes to Byron Bay
Living / Dining
Designed for a relaxing indoor-outdoor lifestyle, Sea Deck features generously open plan living, dining and kitchen area which flows outside to the huge deck and pool area to take in expansive sea views.
The kitchen is fully equipped for preparing snacks and meals with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, electric stove top and oven.
The master bedroom is open and spacious and features large plantation shutters and a sliding door opening to the deck with spectacular sea views. All the bedrooms have ceiling fans.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 8):
- Master bedroom: 1x queen bed and an ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1x queen bed
- Bed 3: 1x queen bed
- Bed 4: 1x double bed
- The bathroom features a shower, bath and toilet.
- The ensuite features a shower, bath and toilet.
Outdoor / Pool
Cool off in the in-ground swimming pool or relax for hours with a good book on the spectacular deck. Retreat to enjoy the sunset with a refreshing drink while cooking on the BBQ. Sun Deck is the perfect entertaining property.
There is 2 off-street car spaces available.
Sea Deck at Skennars Head is in a convenient location just a 5 minutes’ drive to Lennox Head and Ballina and a 20-minute drive to Byron Bay. Also close by are villages such as Bangalow and Newrybar which provide a scenic destination for lunch, shopping and farmers markets.
A 2-minute stroll to Sharpes Beach, patrolled during the Summer months, will allow you to access some of the finest coffee the area has to offer, open mornings all week (excluding Tuesdays). Food trucks also often set up in the beach carpark.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.