Brand new luxury, moments from beaches and town
Brand new and luxurious, Sea Barn is an architecturally designed contemporary home, located a few hundred metres from the centre of Byron Bay.
Sleeping 10, Sea Barn spreads across two levels with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Simple clean lines and lofty open spaces strongly feature in Sea Barn’s design and the interiors showcase a modern mix of concrete, timber and extensive glazing. Glazed stacker doors open wide, linking the indoor living space to the outdoor lawn. The brand new kitchen is fitted with high-end Miele appliances, welcoming you to create culinary delights to share either inside or at the outdoor dining space that sits adjacent to the heated swimming pool, looking over the lawn and garden. The upper level comprises 4 spacious bedrooms and a media room, which all boast high sloping ceilings, black framed windows and ducted air conditioning throughout.
In terms of location, it doesn’t get much better than this. Situated in Carlyle Lane in Byron Bay’s ‘golden grid’, it’s a short stroll from Sea Barn to Lawson Street and Byron Bay’s bustling retail, dining and entertainment precinct. Wander 1km through a grassy track to get to Byron’s stunning Tallow Beach or walk 900m to swim, surf and get sandy at beautiful Clarks Beach. Access the iconic Byron Bay Lighthouse trail from here and enjoy lunch with a view at Beach Byron Bay.
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 10
- Brand new, architecturally designed home
- Modern minimalist fixtures and finishes, including concrete, timber and glass
- Wall to wall stacking glass doors - seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Dual living spaces, with lower living and upper media room
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Brand new kitchen with Miele appliances and stone benchtops
- Covered outdoor entertainment area + grassed lawn, framed by gardens
- 5 x 3m heated swimming pool
- Pet friendly on request
- 900m to Clarkes Beach, the Lighthouse trail and Beach Byron Bay
- 1km walk via track to Tallow Beach
- 5 minute walk to Byron Bay town
- Off street parking for 2 x cars (1 x covered)
Living and Dining
Simple lines shine in the lofty living space at Sea Barn. Polished concrete floors are warmed by timber cabinetry and a large modular sofa promises relaxation. Catch up on your favourite series on the wall mounted TV, with complimentary wi-fi for streaming. Adjacent to the living space, share meals at the 8-seat dining table, overlooking the yard and swimming pool. Glass doors stretch the length of the living and dining space and retract completely to seamlessly connect indoors with outside.
Upstairs, enjoy additional living space in a spacious media room with high sloping ceilings, Smart TV, lounges and ducted air conditioning.
The brand new kitchen caters to effortless cooking, with stone benchtops and high-end stainless steel appliances. Perfectly positioned, there’s easy access to both the indoor and outdoor dining from the cooking space.
Meander up the stairs to Sea Barn’s upper level and step on to engineered timber floors to find the bedrooms and media room. The sleeping space showcases modern minimalism, sleek lines and large windows for ample natural light. Experience lofty luxury with high, sloping ceilings and bay windows with industrial framing and louvres. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and bedroom 3 includes custom designed timber bunks with 4 single beds.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 10)
- Master bedroom - king bed, small built in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom, ducted air conditioning
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed, built in wardrobe, ducted air conditioning
- Bedroom 3 - 2 x custom built bunk beds (sleeps 4 x singles), built in wardrobe, ducted air conditioning
- Bedroom 4 - queen bed, built in wardrobe, ducted air conditioning
Sea Barn boasts 2 sleek and stylish bathrooms plus a separate toilet off the laundry on the lower level. On the upper level, the master bedroom features an ensuite bathroom with rain shower, toilet, timber floating vanity and stylish backlit mirror. The main bathroom showcases the same design and finishes, plus includes a bath.
Tucked away behind the kitchen is Sea Barn’s laundry, featuring ample bench space and a Miele washing machine and dryer. A separate toilet is just beyond the laundry and includes a door accessing the outdoor area.
Front gardens welcome at Sea Barn and a large grassed lawn invites at the rear. A covered outdoor entertaining area comes complete with seating and dining table, overlooking the garden and the pool.
Splash around in all seasons with Sea Barn’s modern and heated 5 x 3m swimming pool, encased in glass and shaded by garden.
Pets may be welcome on specific request in writing. Please contact our reservations team to discuss. Terms and conditions apply.
Sea Barn provides off street parking for 2 x cars (1 x covered).
This stunning brand new home is perfectly positioned in one of Byron Bay’s most exclusive streets - Carlyle Lane. Leave the car at home and stroll to all the most popular destinations in Byron Bay. A short walk to Lawson Street puts the best of Byron at your fingertips, with world-class dining, shopping and entertainment. Walk just 900m to the magical shores of Clarkes Beach, perfect for all levels of swimmers, surfers and sun seekers. From here, easily access the Lighthouse walk - Byron Bay’s most iconic landmark. Enjoy breakfast with breathtaking views at Beach Byron Bay or slip back after dark for sunset cocktails. For a more wild adventure, walk just 1km along the grassy track to access Tallow Beach - walk, run, swim and wander freely along this gorgeous coastline.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Heated Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - max 8 adults, up to 10 guests if the group includes children.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1,000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.