Villa in Sandringham with 2 bedrooms
Sandyside 3 provides comfortable, short stay accommodation near Melbourne and is within a few minutes walk of the Sandringham beach. Whilst the property has retained its older style, brick exterior you will be delighted with the updated modern decor.
When you step inside, you will enjoy spacious, open-plan living, which has been colourfully furnished with a modern, contemporary style. The living room offers comfortable sofas, a flat screen, high-definition TV, DVD player and mini CD stereo system. The Foxtel Standard package is included for your viewing pleasure including 30 channels across sport, entertainment, news, documentaries and movies . The fully equipped kitchen includes a dishwasher, gas cook-top, electric oven, microwave and fridge/freezer with a dining setting for 4.
Both bedrooms have built-in robes and queen size beds. The bed in the second bedroom can split to 2 singles if required, ensuring comfort for either 2 couples or a couple with 2 children. A trundle bed can also be provided if required, for an additional charge. The bathroom has a shower with an adjacent toilet/powder room and for your convenience there is a separate laundry with a washing machine and tumble dryer.
A split system in the living room and freestanding heaters in the bedrooms provide warmth throughout during the winter months, and when you need to stay cool, there is a split system air conditioner in the lounge/dining area. You will also enjoy unlimited broadband internet connection, and free local phone calls.
The front deck, complete with outdoor setting for 4, is surrounded by a neat, compact garden and is ideal for alfresco dining. The paved rear courtyard is perfect for pet guests and has BBQ facilities. Off street parking is also provided for one car and there is plenty of additional parking available on the street.
Sandyside 3 is fitted with all the comforts of home making it well suited for those wanting short-term accommodation to relocate to Melbourne, Australia. This serviced accommodation in Melbourne is ideal for 2 couples or a family for their next holiday in Victoria and pets are welcome by arrangement.
If you are in to sailing you will be within close proximity to major attractions including the ISAF Sailing World Cup and The Asia Pacific Regatta. Other local attractions include the Sandringham Yacht Club, Picnic Point and the Sandringham Hotel.
Sandyside 3 is conveniently located near the beach as well as cafes and local shops of Sandringham Village all within 10 minutes walk. The bus will take you on a direct route to Southland shopping centre and you can also catch a train from nearby Sandringham Station into Melbourne CBD.
We now have 3 lovely properties at the same address; Sandyside 1, Sandyside 2 and Sandyside 3. These properties provide unique flexibility for 3 families wanting to be close to each other whilst retaining their own space. Alternatively, each property on its own provides very comfortable accommodation.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4
- Spacious villa with historic exterior and renovated interior
- Complimentary wi-fi, Foxtel and local phone calls
- Heating and cooling
- Front outdoor deck and rear paved courtyard with BBQ
- Walking distance to Sandringham Village and beach, plus transport
- Close proximity to Southland Shopping Centre Sandringham Yacht Club, Picnic Point and the Sandringham Hotel
- Off street parking in driveway for 1 vehicle, plus additional on street parking
- Pet friendly by arrangement (securely fenced backyard and off leash dog park/beach within 1km)
Bedroom 1 -
- Queen sized bed
- Built in robes
- Freestanding Heater
- Ceiling Fan
- Blockout curtains
Bedroom 2 -
- Queen sized bed (can be split into 2 single beds on request)
- Built in robes
- Freestanding heater
- Ceiling Fan
- Blockout curtains
Off street parking is available in the driveway for 1 vehicle and additional parking is available on the street.
Sandyside 3 is conveniently located less than 10 minutes walk from the beach, as well as cafes and local shops of Sandringham Village. The bus will take you on a direct route to Southland shopping centre and you can also catch a train from nearby Sandringham Station into Melbourne CBD. For sailing enthusiasts, you will be within close proximity to major attractions including the ISAF Sailing World Cup and The Asia Pacific Regatta. Other local attractions include the Sandringham Yacht Club, Picnic Point and the Sandringham Hotel.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Washing Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 14-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.