Luxury holiday home with studio on the canal
Whether you are looking for a waterfront vacation home to gather with friends or wanting separate accommodation for the in-laws to babysit, Sandy Shores vacation home is perfect. The main house comes with a self-contained studio to provide a total of 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms for up to 9 guests. Gather around the pool and enjoy sunbathing on the garden deck. Kids of all ages will love sharing the waterfront with dolphins, stingrays and darting fish that can often be seen in the canal. There’s a crab pot and fishing equipment if you feel like catching lunch from the deck.
Families will love evening get-togethers on the sofa watching their favourite Netflix/Smart TV or catching up on the gossip in the spacious open living area. The well-equipped kitchen has plenty of space for everyone to lend a hand in creating memorable meals and salads to complement the BBQ poolside. Breakfast awaits at the “Coffee Sisters” café, just 650m from your door. After filling up, you’re ready to head to the beach 2km away or enjoy a shopping spree in Pacific Fair – with over 400 stores you’ll be gone all day! After dark, there’s Blackjack fun at the Star Casino in town or plan a meal out at Dracula’s Cabaret Restaurant Gold Coast.
- 4 Bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, sleeps 9
- Prime canal front location
- House and self-contained studio – ideal for sharing!
- 3 ensuite bathrooms plus studio wet room
- Open-plan kitchen with island breakfast bar
- Spacious patio and deck with canal views
- Foxtel and Smart TV
- Ducted heating
- Gas BBQ
- Carport parking for 2 cars
- Baby equipment available upon request
- 2km to town, restaurants, shops and the beach
The main living room will be the hub for chatting, playing games and catching up with your favourite soap or sports team on the TV. Tile floors, a wall of windows, white plump-cushioned sofas and light décor give this gathering place a light and airy atmosphere. Independent teenagers and older generations will appreciate the studio lounge with sofa seating, wall-mounted TV and occasional table scattered with tasteful home accents.
Dine out at nearby cafés and restaurants or take advantage of the serene canal front views as you sit around the white and glass dining table for dinner. If you prefer alfresco living, light up the poolside BBQ and enjoy an informal meal at the outdoor dining table.
Glass fronted cupboards make it easy to locate everything you need in this well-appointed kitchen. Keep an eye on the kids at breakfast time and sit around on bar stools for drinks before dinner. The American-style side-by-side refrigerator, eye-level oven and microwave are all part of this well-thought-out kitchen which is sure to be a focal point for drinks, snacks and chilling out.
The studio has its own kitchen recess with under-counter refrigerator, sink, toaster and microwave.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 8):
- Master bedroom: 1 x king bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 2 x king singles or 1 x king
- Bedroom 3: King (can be converted into 2 x king singles) with ensuite
- Self-contained Studio:
- Queen bed plus single in the lounge.
Sandy Shores has 4 bathrooms so everyone gets their own facilities. The master ensuite has twin sinks in a modern vanity and a walk-in shower.
The studio has a modern fully tiled bathroom with wall-mounted sink, toilet and shower.
Enjoy your own private pool for cooling off or relax on the deck on comfy loungers overlooking the seawater canal. The living/dining area extends onto the shady patio – the perfect place for an early morning coffee or a quiet read with tranquil water views.
Off-street parking is provided for 2 cars in covered carport
Sandy Shores Gold Coast vacation rental is a convenient 2km from town and shops and a similar distance from the beautiful sandy beach for sandcastles and surfing in the beautiful Pacific waves.
Hop on the local bus just 250m from the door and head into Pacific Fair Shopping Centre 2.5km away for a day of shopping and dining. Dining can be found nearby from breakfast and lunch at the “Coffee Sisters” café, just 650m down the road and plenty more choices 2km away in town.
For a change from Broadbeach, spend the day in neighbouring Surfers Paradise 6km away. The big draw is the Skypoint Observation Deck where youngsters can have fun spotting familiar landmarks. With markets, boutique shopping, quirky street art and art shows, there's never a dull moment in this prime Gold Coast vacation rentals hotspot!
Getting in is easy with the Gold Coast Airport 20km away and Brisbane International Airport 90km distance.
Suitable Booking Groups
Ideal for four couples or extended families wanting private space for the in-laws, this house and studio with its own private pool has plenty of entertaining space for weddings, reunions, and get-togethers with friends.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 4 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Fenced yard
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.