Charming, restored 3 bedroom cottage with off-street parking
Make yourself at home in this renovated cottage of character, which has three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom along with comfortable living space centred around the feature fireplace. The modern white kitchen has a breakfast bar to complement the dining table and sitting area. Large windows flood the cottage with natural light and polished wood flooring gives way to carpets in the bedrooms. Off-street parking, a generous BBQ deck and lawned gardens round up the features of this gorgeous family-friendly home.
It’s hard to beat the location of this Camberwell holiday rental, close to local shops and restaurants. There’s a tram stop on the doorstep for easy access to Melbourne – a plus for short-term renters working in the city, and there are plenty of local parks within strolling distance.
- 3 Bedrooms and one family bathroom, sleeps 5
- Renovated cottage retaining many original features
- High ceilings and ample natural light throughout
- Large living room with fireplace
- Modern open kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Dining area
- Polished wood flooring in the living area
- Spacious well-furnished bedrooms
- Off-street parking for one car
- Family-friendly garden with lawn and BBQ deck
- Tram stop across the road
- Local shops and restaurants within walking distance
The open-plan living area is brightly lit from French doors leading out onto the deck and garden. A sofa and armchairs are arranged around the TV and feature fireplace to create a cosy atmosphere. Polished wooden floors flow through to the dining area, which has a table and three chairs for evenings in after a day of sightseeing in the city.
The modern kitchen is well designed to incorporate a dishwasher, oven, hob and workspace within the old fireplace. A half-height peninsula provides under-counter storage and a breakfast bar with stools for casual/kiddies dining.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 5):
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x double bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x king single
Riversdale Cottage has a generous wooden deck for BBQs and ample lawned space for children to run and play. It also has off-street parking for one car.
This is a well-located Melbourne holiday cottage or short term rental in Camberwell, 2km from Camberwell Junction which is the main social hub of this thriving area. Maling Road is a 10-15 minute stroll away with a great choice of eateries; local shops are 200m down the road. The area is ideal for family holidays with several parks, play areas and reserves nearby including Fordham Gardens and Frog Hollow Reserve. There’s a tram stop directly across the road and a railway station at the Burke Road shopping strip, so you can leave your car safely in the off-street parking space and ride into the city. Melbourne is known for its shopping, cultural and historic attractions such as the Royal Botanic Gardens, Block Arcade and State Library Victoria.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Group restrictions - maximum of 5 adults
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to photo or video shoots, hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No schoolies or school leavers permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies unless otherwise approved directly with the host.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.