Light and luxurious 3-bedroom beach house
This spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom holiday home is luxury at its finest, just a pleasant little walk away from the beach. Queen Adelaide boasts a large living room featuring a chef’s kitchen, a big cozy couch and an impressive stone fireplace. The big windows bask this home in natural light, streaming in from the sunny town of Blairgowrie, located right next to bustling Sorrento and a mere 87km away from Melbourne. Enjoy a morning Nespresso from the spacious outdoor deck and end your day with a BBQ in your own lush, little garden.
Queen Adelaide’s warm and welcoming vibe will make you never want to leave. No matter whether you’re curled up on the couch listening to the fire crackling away, cooking a delicious dinner at the kitchen island or catching the sun on the ample balcony; you will feel like royalty. With 4 singles and 1 queen size bed, this villa can comfortably sleep up to 6 people. On request, the singles can also easily be converted to one short and one regular sized king bed. Relax in the bathtub of the spacious, shared bathroom, or enjoy the privacy of the ensuite bathroom with its attractive, modern design.
If you do decide to venture out, Blairgowrie with its specialty shops and cafes has more than enough to offer. With Pearses Beach, Koonya Ocean Beach and Dimmicks Beach almost at your doorstep, you will never get bored. Spectacular walks and scenery can be enjoyed in the Mornington Peninsula National Park. Admire the impressive cliff tops, get lost walking through the endless sand dunes and reward yourself with a jump in the ocean down at the beaches below. Moreover, Blairgowrie and surroundings are known for their safety, making it a great place to take your children.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6 adults
- Contemporary, industrial chic design
- Spacious living room
- Large lounge area with Smart TV and fireplace
- Chef’s kitchen with island countertop
- Ample indoor and outdoor dining space
- Green private garden with BBQ and outdoor shower
- 5-minute walk from the beach (500 m)
- 2-minute drive to centre of Blairgowrie (3 km)
- 1.5 hour drive to Melbourne (100 km)
- Parking for 2 cars in the driveway
Sink into the cozy, comfy couch in the living area with a steamy cup of Nespresso in your hand and you might never want to get up again. The plush blankets and cushions provide the perfect place to hide away while you listen to the fire crackling in the fireplace. Watch your favourite show on the flat screen TV or chat with the chef preparing your dinner at the island countertop kitchen. When the sun is calling through the large windows, move to the ample outdoor deck or light up the BBQ in your private garden.
Cooking & Dining
The sleek, open kitchen invites even the least enthusiastic cook to the island countertop. The kitchen is well-equipped with a gas stove, large fridge and powerful oven to fulfil all your cookery needs. Enjoy your meal either at the big dining table inside or move outside to the beautiful outdoor deck. A Nespresso machine makes sure that every day starts out great and the Weber BBQ will come in handy on those long and warm summery nights.
This holiday home features 3 beautiful bedrooms, with space for 6 people to sleep. The master bedroom has a stylish, contemporary feel to it; striking in its simplicity. It has a comfortable queen size bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower. The other 2 rooms are just as beautiful, and each has 2 single beds which can easily be converted to 1 king size bed. There is also plenty of space to add a trundle on request.
- Bedroom 1: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 x single beds (can be converted to 1 king on request)
- Bedroom 3: 2 x single beds (can be converted to 1 short king on request)
There is an additional trundle bed available on request.
Beautiful brown and white tiles complement the wooden bathroom countertop with two sinks. There is plenty of space for everyone to store their toiletries and a large mirror for grooming. A bathtub provides a perfect space for a relaxing night by candlelight and a door leads directly outside to the deck. An outside shower comes in handy when the sand from the beach is still sticking to your feet or simply when you want to enjoy a shower in the hot sun or under a moonlit sky.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite): Shower, toilet
- Bathroom 2: Bath, shower, toilet
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
Outdoor Dining & Entertaining
Lush green trees and bushes surround the whole house and provide some pleasant shade in the garden. Light up the BBQ with your toes firmly planted in the grass or sit comfortably at the 8-seater dining area on the outside deck. The home’s inviting indoor area flows seamlessly into the outside, so your glass of wine is never far.
There is space for 2 cars to park in the driveway.
For those seeking tranquillity, luxury and comfort at just a stone’s throw away from the beach, Queen Adelaide is the perfect holiday home. Nature lovers will enjoy the endless walking possibilities in Mornington Peninsula National Park, taking you through spectacular cliffside, dune and beach scenery. If sunbathing and swimming is what you’re looking for, you can take your pick between Pearses Beach, Koonya Ocean Beach and Dimmicks Beach, amongst others in close proximity.
The town of Blairgowrie offers excellent restaurants, quaint shops and charming cafes, right next to lively Sorrento. Go here for a combination of rich history, fun events and bustling nightlife. As an added bonus, the dynamic city of Melbourne is just over an hour’s drive away.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.