2 Bedroom Open-Plan Home with Stunning Views
Welcome to Possum Shoot Shed - private hinterland living nestled on the hilltops of Coorabell, just 10kms from Byron Bay.
Newly-built and architecturally designed to optimise and soak in the ‘piece de resistance’ - the view - which perfectly captures Byron’s gorgeous hinterland and coast. Enjoy the abundant natural light beaming through the floor-to-ceiling sliding doors which slide back effortlessly to reveal the open-plan living and kitchen areas.
2 bedrooms, both with queen beds, feature partial high ceilings and large windows allowing endless views across the rolling hinterland and valley and all the way to the ocean, guaranteed to make you feel at peace.
Prepare meals beneath perfectly placed pendant lights in the stylish kitchen. Dine indoor or out, with a breakfast bar inside with 6 stools, or an outdoor table with seating for 8. The living space has a lounge and 2 resting chairs and features a small TV, stereo system, library and fireplace, perfect for a quiet escape.
Outside, there’s lush grassed lawns and plenty of space to enjoy the sun. There’s also an outdoor shower for those warm summer days!
Located in the Hinterland’s Coorabell, this cabin-style home is just 10kms from downtown Byron Bay, and 10kms to the nearest beach, Belongil. 8kms away is Byron Bay’s Arts and Industrial Estate, which has shops, restaurants, the Stone & Wood Brewery, yoga studios, and more! It’s easy to access the hustle and bustle of town and then retreat back to the privacy, perfection and seclusion of Possum Shoot Shed.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4
- Spacious open-plan design with glorious natural lighting from floor-to-ceiling windows
- Spectacular views of the hinterland and coast
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen
- Living area with small TV, stereo system, library and fireplace
- Covered timber deck with BBQ and al fresco dining
- Lush lawns and ample garden space
- Uncovered parking for up to 4 vehicles in the driveway
- 15000 litre water tank for water supply
- 10kms to Byron Bay town centre
- 10kms to Belongil Beach
- 8kms to Byron Bay’s Arts and Industrial Estate
- 10kms to Bangalow shops
A main living space is located next to the kitchen and is drenched in natural light, with comfy sofas inviting you for naps and novels. Retractable glass doors open from the main living to outdoor deck, with an unbelievable view.
Share meals with friends and family at the light-filled casual kitchen dining space, or at the 8-seat outdoor table on the deck. Either way, the views will be the perfect backdrop for every meal.
Enjoy cooking, creating, and gathering in this memorable space, fully-equipped with everything you might need.
The 2 bedrooms, positioned on opposite wings of the house, have partial high ceilings and large windows that allow you to continue gazing out at the view from the comfort of your bed. High-quality linen is provided and the queen beds ensure comfort and restful sleep.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4)
- Bedroom 1: queen bed
- Bedroom 2: queen bed
There is 1 bathroom featuring a rain shower, single vanity and toilet fit with elegant white tiles to complete the contemporary style of the house.
Possum Shoot Shed provides a combined washer and dryer, along with an ironing board and iron.
Large garden space and lush trees surround the home, and a spacious deck with a dining table adds to the whole experience by creating a seamless flow between outdoor and indoor areas.
Pet Friendly on Request
Pets may be welcome on specific request in writing. Please contact our reservations team to discuss. Terms and conditions apply.
Providing enough room for up to 4 vehicles, the uncovered driveway features an open turning area.
Perfectly positioned for a hinterland getaway, Possum Shoot Shed is located on the hilltops of Coorabell, just 10kms from downtown Byron Bay, where a plethora of dining, shopping, and wellness options await. The closest beach is only 10kms away, providing you with the option to spend a full day exploring everything that Byron Bay has to offer before retreating to this hinterland escape. The home is only 4kms from the M1 highway for quick access to discover the hinterland, to navigate further north or south for more amazing beaches around this stunning area, or to get to either the Gold Coast or Byron/Ballina airports with ease.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.