Exclusive, private, and luxurious Byron estate with views
Picadilly House is a European inspired architectural masterpiece that offers luxury accommodation on a truly grand scale. This vast home is set on five acres overlooking a valley out to the Pacific Ocean, whilst being just 12 minutes to Byron Bay and its array of beautiful beaches.
Featuring recycled timber and thick white masonry walls painstakingly rendered in Spanish plaster, Picadilly House is reminiscent of centuries old building craftsmanship. An interior designers dream, every room of the home is beautifully styled and captures its own enticing view.
Sitting between a main wing and a guest wing, a breathtaking infinity edge swimming pool with heated spa frames the ocean’s horizon. Each wing can accommodate a large family with their own private space to retreat to when not mixing in the central entertainment areas.
The main wing contains a kitchen, living and dining room boasting an 18 person dining table, 9 meter high ceilings, a large stone fireplace and connection to a north east facing patio with outdoor fireplace and barbecue. There is also a wind protected courtyard featuring a fireplace under a wisteria adorned pergola.
An elevated master bedroom with its own romantic fireplace connects to a private balcony and an outdoor shower overlooking the valley below. There is also a large master bathroom featuring a bathtub looking through a juliet balcony. The main wing also contains a further three bedrooms and a commercial scale laundry.
The guest wing contains a master bedroom with walk-in robe and an ensuite overlooking the pool, plus a bunkroom with four beds. There is also a rumpus room with a bar and pool table, plus a guest wing laundry.
A fully restored, air conditioned 1963 Airstream caravan sits aside the home with a stunning outlook. And to cap it all off, there is a wonderful elevated tree house set amongst the landscaped gardens.
- 6+ Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Pool Table
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Complimentary Meet and Greet
- Super Luxe
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $10000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.