4 bed family home surrounded by parks and trails
Surrounded by bushland beauty, Parkside Place is a comfortable and spacious family home that fuses city living with country charm. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property is ideal for families with a vibrant kids playground less than 100m from the front door. The spectacular Plenty Gorge Park is minutes’ drive from the home, where landscape views, picturesque trails and picnic areas are waiting to be explored.
From the spacious living spaces to the charming undercover deck, this pet-friendly property welcomes at every turn. Whether a short getaway or extended stay, Parkside Place delivers a homely experience for all guests, with space to unwind, entertain and connect.
Located 35km from Melbourne’s CBD, Parkside Place is within minutes’ drive of local shopping and dining - including Westfield Plenty Valley. Public transport is easily accessed, with Middle Gorge train station situated 5 minutes’ drive from the property.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Outdoor deck and entertaining area with BBQ
- Spacious living and dining areas
- Well-equipped kitchen with modern appliances
- Study space with desk
- Pet-friendly property with backyard
- Complimentary WiFi and Netflix
- 100m from kids playground at Brolga Park
- Easy access to trails, bushland and picnic areas within Plenty Gorge Park
- 3km to local shopping, including Westfield
- 5 minute drive from Middle Gorge train station
- 35km from Melbourne CBD
- Short distance from RMIT University (5km) and La Trobe University (10km) campuses in Bundoora
Peaceful surroundings await at your home away from home. Parkside Place opens to a roomy living area - lit up by natural light - with plush leather sofas and stylish armchairs taking centre stage. The home features a second living space tucked away near the main dining area, which features reverse cycle air conditioning. Here, unwind on the comfy leather sofa and catch-up on your favourite shows on the flatscreen TV.
Cooking / Dining
Meal preparation is a breeze at Parkside Place thanks to a generous kitchen, equipped with an expansive benchtop, as well as an oven, range hood, microwave, dishwasher, and coffee machine. For long stays, guests can utilise the vast cupboard and pantry space. The indoor dining area flows directly from the kitchen, while outdoor entertaining is within arm’s reach on the connecting deck.
Warm and welcoming, Parkside Place features four well-appointed bedrooms with adequate space for families. Rest easy in the spacious master bedroom, which pops with a stylish ensuite, and features a walk-in wardrobe and ceiling fan. Three guest rooms complete the home, with desk space available in the fourth bedroom, which doubles as a study.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6)
- Master bedroom: queen with ensuite, ceiling fan, walk-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: king single
- Bedroom 4 (study): single with deskspace in room
From the master bedroom, step inside the sleek and stylish ensuite, home to a shower, single vanity and toilet. The central bathroom includes an alcove bath - perfect for a soothing soak, or the kids’ daily bubble bath - as well as a shower and single vanity.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (main): separate shower, alcove bath, single vanity
All your laundry needs are taken care of with a washing machine and dryer, and plenty of storage and sink space available. For your convenience, the property also includes a clothes airer, while a children’s highchair is stored within the laundry.
Kickback and take in the bushland beauty from Parkside Place’s charming undercover deck, which overlooks the Brolga Park playground. Equipped with a barbeque and large dining table, the space is ideal in warmer months for entertaining and meal time. Beyond the deck lies a quaint courtyard garden - just the spot for soaking up the sun.
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
Parking is available for up to three cars in the driveway.
It’s called Parkside Place for a reason - this delightful family home sits a stone’s throw from the ever-popular Brolga Park. This kids wonderland boasts a colourful and expansive playground, suitable for children big and small. The property also provides easy access to the neighbouring Plenty Gorge Parklands, where the spectacular gorge sets a backdrop for stunning landscape views and native wildlife. Walk or ride the tracks around this scenic parkland space, or enjoy a picnic in the park with a range of recreation areas to suit everyone. Shopping, restaurants and bars are within minutes’ drive from Parkside place - including Westfield Plenty Valley - while the Morang South Public School is a mere 1km away. Melbourne’s CBD is a 35km drive from Parkside Place, with Middle Gorge train station located 5 minutes from the property. RMIT University (5km) and La Trobe University (10km) campuses are located a short drive from Parkside Place in Bundoora.
- New Listings
- Family Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Additional Toilet
- Private House
- Study Area
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Coffee Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Fenced yard
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Smart TV
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.