Unique premium landmark luxury property
Featured in the Design Files, Pacifique on Pacific is a premium luxury property situated in one of the best-kept secret locations of central Byron Bay.
With stunning views over the town and hinterland, and surrounded by beauty and tranquillity, Pacifique is located just minutes' walk to uncrowded beaches and bushwalks, whilst being only minutes from the town centre.
Wake up to the sound of birds and summer breezes. Sit back and watch the spectacular sunsets from the deck with a glass of champagne and see the lights of Byron from the perfect vantage point on the top of the hill. Pacifique is a huge property, perfect for family gatherings and those wanting to relax and unwind, with enough space for the whole extended family.
Pacifique is a unique brand new property, built with soul from a master craftsman to resemble a house from a bygone era. Stunning antique tiles, hardwood polished floorboards, antique sash windows and french doors, recycled hardwood timber posts and exposed copper piping are just some of the incredible features of this stunning property.
Marvel in the artistry of the restored vintage Australian and European antiques which have been lovingly selected and some even built into the walls. Relax on one of the many daybeds, and wander through this incredible three-storey property where each level brings a different feel and takes you on a journey.
A style that is unique, inspired by a fusion of French Provincial, Greek, Australian and Scandinavian culture and history, Pacifique provides a atmosphere of European class, whilst also being so quintessentially "Byron".
A place to nourish the mind and soul.
- Bordeaux Suite - Master King Bed, Balinese 4-poster, with private ensuite bathroom. Full-sized designer heated/cooled bathroom complete with clawfoot bath, shower and toilet and skylight.
- Burgundy Suite - King Bed or split 2 x twin beds (according to guests' needs) - can also be made into a day lounge/parents' retreat for master bedroom for additional privacy.
- Essenza Suite - Queen Bed Suite with private entrance
- Arakwal Suite - Queen Bed Suite
- 2 x additional trundle beds for children can be made up upon request.
Full-sized designer heated/cooled bathroom on this level with clawfoot bath, shower and toilet.
Grand 80sqm lounge/dining/main kitchen on this level with stunning recycled timber beams and ceiling. Antique French doors lead to 2 beautiful entertaining balconies. Semi-professional kitchen with antique map drawer island bench, extra large oven and 5-burner gas cooktop, Nespresso machine, microwave, dishwasher and brand new 687L fridge. Dining room with gorgeous large timber table and chairs to seat up to 12. Several seating areas including feather filled sofas and a vintage leather sofa nook.
The choice of 2 x outdoor entertaining decks with tables and chairs, daybeds, hanging chairs and Tuscan-style patio/courtyard with pizza oven. A family-size Weber Q available for guests' BBQs.
Ground/1st floor (pool level):
- Victoria Suite - King Bed or split 2 x twin beds (according to guests' needs) with private entrance
- Saltwater Suite - King Bed or split 2 x twin beds (according to guests' needs) with private entrance (pool/garden suite)
Full-sized designer bathroom on this level with shower and toilet.
Additional living/games relax room leading out to the pool on this level with TV/DVD, bar fridge and Chromecast, perfect for kids or for watching TV. (Suspended concrete slab between levels ensures peace and quiet above).
Full-sized laundry with 10kg washer and 6kg dryer also on this level.
Outdoor: Undercover deck with table and chairs, and 10m private saltwater pool and lounge chairs.
Pacifique was built using thermal mass for temperature control in both summer and winter, and also contains also a log fireplace and highest quality ducted and split reverse cycle air conditioning/heating in every room for the ultimate in guests' comfort.
The property is fed from a 25,000L rainwater tank with pure water filtration system which filters water to every tap in the house for clean drinking water and pure chemical-free showers.
Free Wi-Fi throughout the property available for all guests, we also offer an antique piano and speakers.
Sleeps max. 12 adults/children + 2 additional trundle beds for children, which can be made up upon request.
- 6+ Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond will be processed the week leading up to arrival.