Modern waterfront villa near beach and Gold Coast attractions
Seeking a rejuvenating holiday in the Gold Coast? This 3-bedroom waterfront villa could be just the ticket. Perfectly positioned on a calm canal in Broadbeach Waters, this modern accommodation in Gold Coast is just minutes from the beach, casino, restaurants, and the newly renovated Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. Relax and take in the exceptional view from your private swimming pool overlooking the water with downtown skyscrapers peeking out in the distance.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleep 6 adults (7 with children)
- Waterfront location on the canal in Broadbeach Waters
- Plunge pool overlooking water
- Expansive, open living space with lounge and dining area
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen
- Smart TV with Netflix
- Complimentary NBN Wifi
- Air-conditioning in living area and bedrooms
- Covered lanai with dining space, outdoor kitchen, and BBQ
- 7-minute walk to shops at Pacific Fair Shopping Centre (650m)
- 2-minute drive to Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre (1.2km)
- 3-minute drive to beach (1.3km)
- Parking for one car in the uncovered car park
The mix of a spacious open floor plan together with sleek furnishings and pops of colour create the perfect recipe for a modern, upscale, yet inviting space. The comfortable sectional sofa is a great place to gather with your group. Switch on the Smart TV for a movie marathon or play a rousing game of charades together. The whole villa is equipped with split system air-conditioning and heating, to assure maximum comfort in whatever season.
Cooking and Dining
Pacifica comes equipped with a fully fitted kitchen with high-end, stainless steel appliances. This large, open space has tons of storage, sleek bench tops, and a spacious centre island with breakfast bar. Appliances include a top-of-the-line dishwasher, two-door fridge/freezer, stovetop, convection and microwave ovens, and a Nespresso coffee machine. If you do decide to self-cater, the dining space has room for 6 people to comfortably share a meal together at home.
After a long day of activities, shopping, and exploring the beautiful Gold Coast, there’s nothing better than returning home to a calm, relaxing bedroom. Each of Pacifica’s 3 bedrooms offers a comfortable, stylish retreat. The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a beautiful ensuite while the second bedroom also has a queen-sized bed. The third bedroom has a bunk bed that has a double on the bottom and single on top, and has its own TV, Xbox. A second shared bathroom is located in the hallway.
- Bedroom 1: 1 x queen bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x bunk bed (single top bunk and double bottom bunk)
Nothing is more soothing after a stressful day than taking a long, luxurious soak in your own spa bathtub. The master ensuite bathroom also has a large walk-in shower and ample vanity counter space. There is another walk-in shower in the shared hallway bathroom.
- Bathroom 1 (Ensuite): Spa bathtub, walk-in shower, and toilet
- Bathroom 2: Walk-in shower and toilet
Outdoor Entertaining & Dining
Stepping through the sliding glass doors, the outdoor space is a seamless transition. This covered lanai space feels more like an extension of the interiors, making it easy to entertain and relax in both areas. An outdoor kitchen is equipped with a gas BBQ, perfect for grilling up a generous spread of burgers, steaks, kebabs, and veggies. There’s even a mini-fridge and extra storage outside as well, perfect for keeping all your favourite condiments handy! Enjoy gathering around the patio cocktail dining table, ideal for serving appetizers or dining al fresco.
Beat the heat with your own private plunge pool overlooking the peaceful water. Directly facing the water, you’ll love looking out over your little stretch of blue and admiring the city’s skyscrapers rising up in the distance. There are two sun loungers provided as well, great for catching a few rays of sunshine in the afternoon.
The villa has 1 uncovered parking space in the car park and additional parking available on the street.
Pacifica is ideally located near many of the Gold Coast’s best attractions and activities. This upscale holiday accommodation is just minutes to the beach, so you can easily get your dose of sun, sand, and sea. Nearby Broadbeach offers endless options from stylish dining to relaxed cafes and coffee shops, all within walking distance. If it’s exceptional shopping you’re after, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, one of the largest shopping centres in Queensland, is just a short stroll away. If you are attending a conference at the world class Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, it’s a short stroll away so you can avoid the inconvenience of finding parking. Finish the day at The Star - the luxurious and recently renovated casino featuring garden and rooftop bars, five-star cuisines, live shows and concerts.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.