Beachside apartment with ocean views and pool
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-32388
Enjoy the perfect Byron Bay beachside holiday at Pacific Blue - a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, second floor apartment located directly across from stunning Clarkes Beach. Sleeping 4, this breezy holiday home boasts two bedrooms, two bathrooms (one ensuite and one guest bathroom with bath) and a covered outdoor balcony. Swim in the sparkling in-ground complex pool or stroll across the park to swim at Clarkes Beach, in only seconds. Wander 5 minutes along the stunning beachfront to arrive at Main Beach and the centre of Byron Bay.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- Open plan living and dining with access to covered outdoor balcony
- Second floor apartment, spread across one level (no internal stairs)
- Complimentary unlimited Wi Fi.
- In-ground swimming pool and BBQ facilities in complex
- Located directly across from Clarkes Beach with ocean views
- A short 5 minute beachfront stroll to Byron Bay town
Living & Dining
The open plan living and dining comes with a 6 seat dining setting, comfy couches and TV. Walk through sliding doors from living area to covered balcony space.
Pacific Blue’s fully functional kitchen is tucked in adjacent to the living and dining space and comes complete with breakfast bar dining for two.
Sleep in light, breezy comfort with two bedrooms furnished in simple, modern linens, with views to the trees and park outside.
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 x single beds
The apartments two modern bathrooms are simple and fresh, with white tiles and cabinetry. The ensuite features a generous shower and a toilet and the guest bathroom offers a shower, built-in bath and toilet.
Outdoor & Pool
Enjoy afternoon drinks, early morning breakfast or your evening meal on the shady covered balcony, which comes with four seat outdoor dining setting and overlooks the green tree-lined park. Cool off in summer and swim in the lovely, sun-soaked complex swimming pool.
Pacific Blue is perfectly positioned, both close to the beach and town for the best of Byron Bay. Directly opposite Clarkes Beach, guests can be swimming, surfing and frolicking at this safe Byron Bay beach within seconds. Enjoy a BBQ on the beach with free BBQ’s provided, dine in at world-class, beachfront restaurant, Beach Byron Bay or tackle the iconic Cape Byron walking track. From this great location, a short 10 minute, beachfront stroll will see guests arrive in the centre of Byron Bay town.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 adults at the property.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information. No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with the Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1,000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Pacific Blue Location
Pacific Blue Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay