Secluded Byron holiday home with cabin and 2 pools
Ourmuli House and Cabin is a large, sprawling property with a luxurious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom holiday home plus a separate 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cabin - book the entire property or book the Ourmuli Cabin separately, with private driveway access and it's own private plunge pool.
Nestled within extensive tropical grounds, rainforest, and certified organic land, Ourmuli comes complete with veggie patch, chooks and ample citrus trees for guests to enjoy, plus plenty of room to roam.
Entertain with sundrenched verandas, large outdoor area with firepit, pizza oven and BBQ, as well as stunning in-ground swimming pool and separate pond. Inside, a fireplace will keep guests warm all winter and the choice of 2 baths promising endless holiday relaxing. High ceilings, timber floors and modern, country-coastal styling combine with stunning bushland surrounds for a holiday like no other. Located only 3kms from Byron Bay town, Ourmuli promises privacy and seclusion, whilst being close to all the action.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms + 2 separate toilets in total, sleeps up to 12 guests (maximum of 10 adults) including house and cabin
- Large open plan living, cooking and dining with indoor fireplace
- Huge master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Large covered verandas with lush, tropical garden views
- Large paved outdoor entertaining area with dining setting, BBQ, pizza oven and fire pit
- Organic accommodation with rustic charm; chicken coup, private pond, veggie patch and citrus trees throughout
- Private inground swimming pool plus additional plunge pool (by cabin)
- Only 3kms from Byron Bay town
- 1 undercover car park (carport) and up to 6 off-street spaces
Living and Dining
A large, open design comprises the living, dining and cooking spaces and soaring high ceilings make Ourmuli house bright and breezy. Polished timber floors blend seamlessly with timber framed doors and windows, while modern rustic styling adds to the luxury feel. Enjoy long table lunches bathed in natural light within the spectacular dining space, encased by windows with bench seating beneath. A fireplace promises warmth in winter and plenty of ambience, and leather modular lounges create a cosy corner for relaxing with Netflix or reading. Extending upon the main house interiors, Ourmuli cabin is open and airy, with white and timber finishes and modern, luxury furnishing, including leather chairs and 3-seat sofa.
In Ourmuli’s main house, the modern-country kitchen features modern white cabinetry, an island bench and unique, striking mirrored drawers creating a sense of space. Cook and create with top of the range stainless steel appliances, with timber framed sliding windows inviting the palm trees from outside in. The cabin features a spacious and stylish brand new kitchen, with stainless steel kicks and splashback adding extra modern flair.
Resort style holiday slumber beckons with Ourmuli’s 3 large bedrooms and the cabin’s additional 2 bedrooms. Promising loads of natural light, the main house bedrooms capture garden views through timber framed doors and windows, with access to the covered outdoor veranda space. The master suite connects to an extra large, luxury ensuite bathroom, with deep freestanding bath. The cabin bedrooms exude modern luxury, with crisp whites, timber and black interiors and plenty of space.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 10 adults, 12 with children)
- Master Bedroom: King with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: Queen
- Bedroom 3: Queen
- Bedroom 4: Queen
- Bedroom 5: Queen + single bed + single trundle
The Ourmuli bathrooms bring resort living to the Byron Hinterland, with wide, open spaces and a minimalist, sleek style featuring white cabinetry combined with timber and dark grey tiles. In the main house, the master bedroom has an ensuite with large open shower and bath, as well as a separate toilet. In the cabin, the main bathroom has a bath and shower, plus a separate toilet. The bath house features a corner spa bath for extra luxuriating beneath the bushland views.
Ourmuli’s large grounds are rich with rustic charm, surrounded by green Hinterland and native bush and fronted by a picturesque pond. The sprawling estate boasts a wood shed and chicken coup and is thriving with citrus trees and homegrown vegetables, ready for guests to enjoy. Pioneering organic accommodation, Ourmuli has made its stamp on sustainability and promises to provide more than just a great coastal-country holiday location. For the ultimate outdoor entertaining experience, Ourmuli features a huge paved outdoor courtyard framed by lawns, gardens and trees, with large built-in concrete table and timber bench seating, pizza oven, outdoor fire pit and BBQ.
Enhance that endless Byron Bay summer with Ourmuli’s sparkling inground swimming pool, with built in concrete seating sitting beneath a shade sail. Soak up the sunshine in modern stylish sun loungers, all framed by tropical gardens. Elevated adjacent to the cabin, take a dip in the brand new plunge pool and dry off on the sun soaked timber deck, with views of the Hinterland.
Ourmuli’s main house features reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout and the cabin contains a split system in the master bedroom which cools/heats the whole cabin due to its open plan design. Guests can also keep snug and warm with both an indoor fireplace and an outdoor firepit in the main house.
Ourmuli offers one undercover car park in the carport and up to 6 off-street spaces.
Ourmuli is a private oasis on Old Bangalow Road in the stunning subtropical Byron Bay Hinterland. Rich with rainforest and native wildlife, the Hinterland is lush, green and thriving. Despite this secluded location, Ourmuli is a short 3km drive from the centre of Byron Bay, where guests will find world-class shopping, dining and entertainment, as well as being only a short drive from the famous white sand Byron Bay beaches.
Suitable Booking Groups
Ourmuli is separated into two separate dwellings, making it perfect for two families looking to holiday together but also enjoy space. Book the entire property (Ourmuli) to sleep 10 adults (12 with children) or book the Ourmuli Cabin separately to sleep up 4 adults (6 with children), with private driveway and plunge pool. As the property has a creek/pond at the front, guests with children are advised to ensure water safety for their families.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- Commercial activities, including Weddings and Events are available by negotiation and approval only
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Ourmuli House and Cabin Location
Ourmuli House and Cabin Reviews
A Perfect Stay