Ourmuli House sits on a large and luxurious property with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, tucked away within extensive tropical grounds, rainforest, and certified organic land. Ourmuli House comes complete with veggie patch, chooks and ample citrus trees for guests to enjoy, plus plenty of room to roam.
Sundrenched verandas and a large outdoor area with firepit are perfect for entertaining as they include a pizza oven and BBQ, as well as stunning in-ground swimming pool and separate pond. Inside, the high ceilings, timber floors and modern, country-coastal styling combine with stunning bushland surrounds for a holiday like no other. The living area features a fireplace that will keep guests warm all winter and the choice of 2 baths promises endless holiday bliss. Located only 3kms from Byron Bay town, Ourmuli House promises a private retreat, whilst being close to all the action. Please note there is a separate 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Ourmuli Cabin on the property which can be booked independently, and has a separate private driveway. The Ourmuli can also be booked together as one.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Large open plan living, cooking and dining with indoor fireplace
- Huge master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and air con
- Large covered verandas with tropical garden views
- A generous-sized paved outdoor entertaining area with dining setting, BBQ, pizza oven and fire pit
- Chicken coup, private pond, veggie patch and citrus trees throughout
- Private inground swimming pool
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout the property
- Only 3.6kms from Byron Bay town
- 1 undercover car park (carport) and up to 6 off-street spaces
Living and Dining
A large and open design encompasses the living, dining and cooking spaces, and high ceilings make Ourmuli House house light-filled and breezy. Sparkling timber floors blend seamlessly with timber framed doors and windows, while a modern and natural styling adds to the luxury feel. Enjoy long lunches at the dining table, which is bathed in natural light and encased by windows and bench seating beneath. A fireplace promises warmth in winter, and leather lounges create a cosy space for relaxing with Netflix or reading.
The country-style kitchen features modern white cabinetry, an island bench and unique mirrored drawers, creating a sense of larger space. Cook and create with top of the range stainless steel appliances, with timber framed sliding windows inviting the palm trees from outside in.
Promising loads of natural light, the bedrooms capture garden views through timber framed doors and windows, with access to the covered outdoor veranda space. The master suite connects to an extra large, luxury ensuite bathroom, with deep freestanding bath.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6 adults)
- Master Bedroom: King with ensuite, air con, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: Queen, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Queen, ceiling fan
With open spaces and a minimalist style featuring white cabinetry combined with timber and dark grey tiles, the master bedroom has an ensuite with large open shower and bath, as well as a separate toilet.
Ourmuli House’s large grounds are filled with charm, surrounded by green native bush and fronted by a picturesque pond. Pioneering organic accommodation, Ourmuli House has made its stamp on sustainability and promises to provide more than just a great coastal-country holiday location. The sprawling estate boasts a wood shed and chicken coup and is thriving with citrus trees and homegrown vegetables, ready for guests to enjoy. For the ultimate outdoor entertaining experience, Ourmuli House features an enormous paved outdoor courtyard framed by lawns, gardens and trees, with large built-in concrete table and timber bench seating, pizza oven, outdoor fire pit and BBQ.
Ourmuli House’s sparkling inground swimming pool, with built in concrete seating sitting beneath a shade sail, will enhance the Byron summer experience. Soak up the sunshine in stylish sun loungers, all framed by tropical gardens.
Ourmuli House offers one undercover car park in the carport and up to 4 off-street spaces.
Ourmuli House is a private oasis on Old Bangalow Road in the stunning subtropical Byron Bay Hinterland. Despite this secluded location, Ourmuli House is a short 3.6km drive from the centre of Byron Bay, where guests will find world-class shopping, dining and entertainment, as well as being only a short drive from the famous white sand Byron Bay beaches.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- Commercial activities, including Weddings and Events are available by negotiation and approval only
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.