Sun-drenched cabin in Byron Hinterland
Ourmuli Cabin is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom holiday home set amongst lush gardens and rainforest in the Byron Bay hinterland. As certified organic accommodation, guests will have access to a veggie patch, eggs from the chickpen, and ample citrus trees, plus plenty of room to roam. Ourmuli Cabin is located on a shared property but separated from the main house by extensive landscaping and offers its own private driveway and plunge pool. Book the entire property (Ourmuli) which sleeps up to 10 or book the cabin separately.
The cabin is open plan in design, with two resort-style bedrooms, a brand new kitchen, and a spacious living area opening out onto the sun-drenched balcony that runs the full width of the cabin. This private escape is perfect for 2 couples, a small family, or as a romantic getaway for 2. Drink in the Hinterland views over coffee or an evening cocktail or swim in the private plunge pool, all only 3kms from Byron Bay town.
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom cabin, sleeps up to 6
- Modern, coastal-country styling
- Large sundrenched veranda with hinterland views
- Organic accommodation with rustic charm; chicken coup, veggie patch and citrus trees throughout
- Only 3kms from Byron Bay town
- Private plunge pool
- Ample car parking
Living and Dining
Ourmuli Cabin is open and airy, with white and timber finishes and modern, luxury furnishing, including leather chairs and 3-seat sofa.
Cook in easy luxury, with Ourmuli Cabin's spacious and stylish brand new kitchen, with stainless steel kicks and splashbacks, stone benchtop and ample storage. The kitchen includes a stainless steel four burner cooktop and rangehood, microwave and fridge. Please note: there is no oven in the cabin.
The cabin bedrooms exude modern luxury, with crisp whites, timber and black interiors and soft furnishings and flexible bedding configuration for guest convenience.
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2: Queen + single bed with trundle
Ourmuli Cabin offers two spacious bathrooms with shower, toilet and single vanity in each.
A hidden gem in the hinterland, Ourmuli Cabin enjoys an elevated position amongst the trees, surrounded by native bushland and stunning rolling hills. Completely secluded from the main house, the cabin has a private driveway and its own plunge pool. Shared access to this unique property, certified as organic accommodation, allows guests to experience the entire estate complete with wood shed, chicken coup, thriving citrus trees and homegrown vegetables.
Completing the amazing hinterland holiday experience, Ourmuli Cabin has a brand new, private plunge pool available for the exclusive use of cabin guests.
Ourmuli Cabin provides parking for up to 2 cars.
Ourmuli Cabin boasts a unique location, in the stunning subtropical Byron Bay hinterland, but only 3km from the centre of Byron Bay. Enjoy the lush rainforest and amazing wildlife from this hidden and charming property, located on Old Bangalow Road, with easy access to all of Byron Bay’s offerings; a mecca of boutique shopping, a range of dining and entertainment options and stunning white sand beaches.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 5 adults unless otherwise approved by A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Ourmuli Cabin Location
Ourmuli Cabin Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay