Central sub penthouse with stunning views
Set within the iconic Surfers Paradise skyline, this sun-drenched sub penthouse delivers the ultimate sky-high prestige holiday escape with never-ending views towards the Pacific Ocean, beaches that stretch all the way to Coolangatta, and the Gold Coast hinterland. Boasting a prized northeast corner position on the 35th floor of the Imperial Surf building, this superb apartment combines breezy interiors, quality finishes and an abundance of natural light.
The spacious open plan layout provides the backdrop for effortless entertaining set against magnificent ocean and beach views. A sleek, streamlined kitchen with stone benchtops is accessed via a built-in servery adjacent to sliding glass doors that open onto a jaw-dropping entertainers’ balcony. Imagine indulging in that first cup of coffee whilst watching the sun peep over the horizon, or enjoying a festive drink as the sun sets over the hinterland.
Situated in the very heart of Surfers Paradise, Imperial Surf is directly across the road from world-renowned patrolled surf beaches, with shopping, entertainment and dining all within walking distance. Resort-style pool and leisure facilities add to the equation, offering the ideal base for an enjoyable Gold Coast escape.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 5 (max 4 adults)
- Striking, high floor beachfront sub penthouse
- Located on level 35 with wrap-around views
- Dazzling direct ocean, coastal, skyline, river, and hinterland views
- Preferred northeast corner flooded with natural light
- Large easy flow entertaining living space
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and views
- Roomy master bedroom with ensuite and balcony access
- Weber BBQ on balcony
- Fully tiled, floor to ceiling bathrooms
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Modern, neutral tones throughout
- Central location
- 2 undercover car spaces
Imperial Surf facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Tennis courts, BBQ and entertainment area
- Sauna and steam room
Living and Dining
The enormous combined lounge and dining area is surrounded by floor to ceiling glass doors that lead to a large balcony. The large wrap-around lounge - seating a minimum of 6 people - faces the glorious ocean, providing the ideal environment for pure relaxation or family entertainment.
Enjoying magnificent views out to the ocean, cooking in this stylish kitchen is a breeze. A sleek modern design and stone benchtops complement a 4-burner electric stove and dual dishwasher. A small servery window links the kitchen to the dining room for effortless entertaining, while a Weber gas BBQ is located on the balcony.
Rest to the soundtrack of tranquil rolling waves as you unwind in the plush master bedroom. This impressive space - highlighted by a private balcony that overlooks the ocean - features a king bed, ensuite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe, flat screen TV, air con, and ceiling fan, for complete comfort. The guest bedroom is ideal for family getaways, with two single bunk beds and a separate single bed available.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 5 people, max 4 adults):
- Master Bedroom: king with ensuite, walk-in robe, ceiling fan, reverse cycle air con, flat screen TV, and balcony
- Bedroom 2: 2 x single beds set in a bunk, 1 x single bed, with ceiling fan and reverse cycle air con
After a long day at the beach, retreat back to your home away from home to freshen up. Sleek and stylish, the main bathroom includes a shower and alcove bath - ideal for long, soothing soaks for both Mum and Dad and the kids. A suave ensuite links to the master bedroom, featuring a shower, toilet and single vanity.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (shared): alcove bath, separate shower, toilet, single vanity
The apartment features an internal laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Leisure / Entertainment Facilities
Imperial Surf has a large resort-style entertaining area with indoor and outdoor heated pools, spa, sauna, and steam room. There is also a tennis court on site along with a shared BBQ facility and dining areas. Two tennis rackets are available in the apartment.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet-friendly.
For your convenience, there are two undercover tandem parking spaces located in the garage.
The Imperial Surf building is located directly across the road from Surfers Paradise Beach - venture out for a soothing sunrise walk or cool down after a day of exploring. For complete holiday convenience, the apartment sits 200m from the Cypress Avenue G:link light rail stop, with endless shopping, restaurants and entertainment options on your doorstep.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Heated Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Tennis Court
- Washing Machine
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.