Immerse yourself in retro beachside luxury and comfort
Comfort meets sophisticated glamour in this stylish townhouse where you will be transported back in time to the heady days of the 70s and 80s. Think Studio 54 extravagance combined with a relaxed and peaceful beachside vibe.
Featuring an amazing array of hand picked iconic vintage furnishings, Night Palm Villa harks back to the bygone era where animal inspired decor was all the rage and here creates an enchanting space that marries effortlessly with palm-fringed vistas. Picturesque private verandas, one overlooking a stunning turquoise lap-pool, will ensure one can catch the morning sun’s perfect angle for that first cup of coffee or the last rays of sunset to complement a pre-dinner aperitif by the shadows of the palm-fringed pool. Take advantage of the proximity to the beach and various outdoor areas for entertainment, as this property does not have a television.
Night Palm Villa sleeps up to 6 people in 3 stylish bedrooms and is located in a small complex of just 5 villas in a quiet cul-de-sac location only moments from the beaches and town centre of Byron Bay. With unique vintage decor and numerous private indoor and outdoor entertainment spaces, Night Palm Villa offers the perfect escape from reality against the backdrop for a relaxing beachside holiday for both family and friends.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Glamourous vintage decor
- Elevated unit - parking and pool downstairs, living area on first floor, bedrooms on second floor
- Free flow entertaining area with open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Wi-Fi throughout
- A/C in all bedrooms and living area (bedrooms have portable units)
- Espresso coffee machine
- Spectacular palm-fringed, lap-pool (shared with other villas)
- Variety of balconies and verandas across both floors + outdoor dining tables and BBQ
- 4 bikes provided
- 2 car spaces in secure, covered garage (clearance max height 2 meters)
- 400m walk to Clarke’s Beach and nearest Cafe
- 1 km from Centre of Byron Bay
Living, Dining and Cooking
A breezy, free-flow entertaining space effortlessly combines living, dining and kitchen spaces with large, picture windows leading out to terraces at both ends. This entertainment area favours a cream based colour scheme however features a large, modular orange sofa for up to 6 people adding that 1970s dash of colour.
A large open-plan island bench cleverly conceals a well stocked kitchen complete with 4-burner induction stove, dishwasher, microwave as well as an espresso machine and soda stream.
The master bedroom is extremely spacious and furnished with an exquisitely sculpted designer bedhead. On the opposite wall an alabaster lounge complements the light palette of the furnishings to exude pure luxury as does the small balcony with a table setting for 2 looking down to the sparkling pool area.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6 guests)
- Master Bedroom: king bed with ensuite, ceiling fan, portable air con unit
- Bedroom 2: King with portable air con unit and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Bunk bed (2 x single), portable air con unit and pedestal fan
A trundle bed is also available upon request suitable for a child.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): Shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared): Shower over bath, toilet, single vanity
Washing machine and clothes dryer located in main bathroom
There is a spacious entertaining deck situated to the front of the villa overlooking the pool downstairs featuring an outdoor table setting for 8 surrounded by an exotic array of ferns and plants. A second outdoor space is located at the back of the villa accessed from the dining room with a BBQ and an additional outdoor dining table for 6.
Stretching along the front of the villa complex surrounded by tropical gardens and palm trees, the sparkling turquoise lap pool (14 x 2.5m) will be sure to delight. With only 5 townhouses in the complex it offers a private oasis for both peaceful morning laps or perhaps afternoon sprint races with the kids.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
There is a dedicated garage within the complex with space for up to 2 cars for Night Palm Villa guests. Please note - the clearance height is only 2 meters.
Night Palm Villa is tucked away on a quiet cul de sac only a short 400m walk to Clarkes Beach and The Beach cafe in one direction, and 400m to the Top Shop cafe in the other. It is only a short stroll or even shorter bike ride to downtown Byron Bay for shopping and great cafes and restaurants - the location of Night Palm Villa provides the best experiences Byron has to offer without you ever having to even get in your car!
- New Listings
- Family Friendly
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Coffee Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Fenced yard
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.