3 bedroom home with outdoor deck and hot tub
Welcome to Mordi Sands, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pet friendly home with the ultimate resort-style outdoor entertainer's deck complete with alfresco dining, BBQ, sun loungers and hot tub. Surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens that frame spaces with timeless elegance, this home welcomes you with sophistication.
Families will love the open plan living area at the heart of the home—a perfect space to share stories, meals and even catch up on the latest Netflix series. Relax and unwind on one of the two roomy sofas and enjoy the sunlight streaming in from the expansive windows and glass doors. The living room opens out and overlooks the stunning outdoor deck and garden.
With hardwood floors throughout, this modern home over-delivers on style and comfort. The modern, fully-equipped kitchen is complete with a range of cookware, electric oven, gas stove, dishwasher and all you need to make those hearty, homely, meals. Hosts also provide you with a complimentary selection of tea, coffee and milk upon arrival.
All on one level, the spacious 3 bedrooms are the perfect places to dream. Complete with quality bed linen, block out blinds, it's easy for guests to get comfortable at Mordi Sands and have that well-deserved, good night's sleep.
The master bedroom has expansive windows that run along one side of the room with convenient built-in robes opposite. The second bedroom boasts a queen-size bed as well as a beautiful ornamental fireplace that adds some vintage charm to this contemporary home. Plus there's a third bedroom, simply styled with twin beds.
Located a stone's throw away from the beach, you will also find popular cafes and a supermarket for your enjoyment and convenience. Make your stay in Mordialloc perfect when you book Mordi Sands.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 6
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas stove and electric oven
- Outdoor entertainer's deck with alfresco dining, hot tub, and sun loungers
- Air conditioning and ducted heating
- Front and rear enclosed yards
- Pet friendly
- Off-street parking available for 2 cars
- Short walk to Mordialloc Beach, Mordialloc Life-Saving Club, and Mordialloc Pier
- 24km south-east of Melbourne CBD
Mordi Sands is the ultimate home for those who love sharing moments in elegantly designed and well-thought-out spaces. The spacious living room, complete with modern kitchen, dining and lounge area, opens out to a stunning resort-style deck - it boasts a large dining and seating area, as well as sun loungers and a hot tub.
Dining & Cooking
Sharing and making meals is at the heart of this contemporary home. The kitchen is fully equipped and ready for you to create culinary delights with a range of cookware, dishwasher and ample bench space. Cook on the 4 burner gas stove or bake in the electric oven. There is also lots of storage, and the kitchen is at the centre of it all; overlooking the dining and living areas.
Enjoy a good night's sleep in your choice of 3 unique bedrooms. Enjoy luxury and comfortable linens in each room and get comfy at Mordi Sands.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 6);
- Bedroom 1 (master): queen bed, built in wardrobe, ducted heating and block out blinds
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, ducted heating, block out blinds, freestanding wardrobe and ornamental fireplace
- Bedroom 3: 2 x single beds ducted floor heating, block out blinds, ceiling fan, and desk
An immaculate bathroom with walk in shower, single vanity and toilet. Guests also benefit from a hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries to make their stay even more comfortable.
Enjoy the ultimate outdoor living deck with dining setting, BBQ, sun loungers and hot tub that looks out over the green lawn. There's also an enclosed front garden that welcomes you to Mordi Sands.
Everyone is welcome to Mordi Sands - including your favourite furry friends. Please note additional charges apply for bringing pets and prior arrangements for pets must be made directly with the office. Please advise us at the time of booking, or prior to your arrival.
Park your cars safely off the road with space for 2 vehicles.
One of Melbourne's favourite beachside suburbs, Mordialloc is a family-friendly location perfect for a relaxing holiday. Enjoy the golden sandy beach or the lush green parks; there's something for everyone. Only a short stroll away, guests with smaller children appreciate the kids' playground found at Peter Scullin Reserve and those with dogs love the Kevin Hayes Reserve Fenced Dog Park. If you love being on the water, why not check out the Mordialloc Pier or Pompeis Landing? Pompeis Landing also has a kids playground and is home to many of Australia's beautiful native birds. If you are travelling with a boat on your travels, there is also a boat ramp in the nearby creek where you can launch and take in the local scenery from the water.
- New Listings
- Family Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Private House
- Separate Study
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms
- Coffee Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Smart TV
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.