Stylish Hawthorn apartment, just 5kms from CBD
Introducing Maybloom - a bright, beautiful north-facing 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment within the charming red brick low-rise building of the same name, located in the heart of Hawthorn.
Contemporary furnishings adorn oak floors within Maybloom, with a generous open plan living and dining space that opens up to the balcony beyond. A timber and stone kitchen sits behind the living space - cook and create here or choose to BBQ on the balcony.
Experience the best of Melbourne apartment lifestyle at Maybloom, just 5kms from the CBD and walking distance to local shops and cafes, 50m from parks and walking tracks and close to schools, universities, hospital, sports clubs and public transport.
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, sleeps 4
- North facing L-shaped balcony with BBQ
- Reverse cycle air-con with heating and cooling
- Lift and intercom security access
- Directly across from Fairview Park and Yarra River walking trails
- 75m from Riversdale junction tram stop
- 5 minute walk to Hawthorn Station
- 5km from Melbourne CBD
- 4kms from MCG and tennis centre by direct tram route
- 7 minute walk to Epworth Hospital
- Close to schools and universities
- Off street stacker parking for 1 vehicle
Living and Dining
With ample space and abundant light, Maybloom’s living and dining space boasts contemporary couches, including a chaise for lounging with your book or device (there’s free unlimited wi-fi, just for you). A timber dining table with seating for 6 sits adjacent to sliding glass doors which access the balcony outside. The living and dining space also includes reverse-cycle air-conditioning heating and cooling.
Devise culinary delights at Maybloom, with the fully equipped, integrated kitchen which comes complete with stone benchtop, timber cabinetry and high quality Smeg stainless steel appliances. If the weather is fine, step outside to the balcony to BBQ or grill.
Simple, stylish and ultra comfortable, the sleeping space at Maybloom features cool whites with pops of pastel. The master has an ensuite bathroom and the second bedroom includes a convenient study corner.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4)
- Master Bedroom: queen with ensuite, built-in robe, pedestal fan
- Bedroom 2: queen or 2 x singles, built-in robe, pedestal fan, study corner
A frameless glass rain shower, modern subway tiles, floating timber vanities and stone tops all combine in Maybloom’s bathrooms to create an exclusive, retreat-like feel. The ensuite bathroom has a shower, single vanity and toilet and the main guest bathroom has a shower, single vanity and toilet.
There is also a Euro-style laundry with a washing machine and dryer, wash basin and iron with ironing board.
Enjoy outdoor Melbourne from the L shaped balcony with outdoor seating and BBQ.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
At Maybloom, there is undercover stacker parking for 1 vehicle, as per the following dimensions:
Max height: 1.6 metres
Max length: 5 metres
Max width: 2.4 metres
Full instructions and safety guidelines are located on the wall next to the stacker.
Maybloom sits in a prime location in a quiet area of Melbourne’s Hawthorn, within close proximity to great cafes, restaurants and shops. Right across the road, play at Fairview Park and Wällen River Reserve, with parklands, playground and picnic space on the Yarra River. Enjoy easy access from Maybloom to Epworth Hospital (7 mins walk), plus Swinburne University, Erasmus Primary School, Xavier College, MLC, and Melbourne Girls' College, as well as Richmond and Collingwood Soccer Clubs. Commute with ease to the city by car as it is only 5kms away or access public transport, with Riversdale Junction tram stop at your doorstep and trains only 5 minutes walk away at nearby Hawthorn/Burnley Stations.
Suitable Booking Groups
Maybloom can accommodate up to 4 guests + includes a portacot free of charge, so it is suitable for families seeking Melbourne holiday accommodation or relocating to Melbourne as well as corporate or business travelers, being an easy 5km commute to the CBD.
- Study Area
- Washing Machine
- Family Friendly
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Smart TV
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 14-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.