2 bedroom apartment in Brunswick, Melbourne
Conveniently located in the heart of Brunswick, this spacious artsy apartment has two bedrooms and one bathroom to easily accommodate up to four guests. The open-plan living area has an abundance of natural light from windows and patio doors that lead out to the private furnished terrace. Stylishly designed with tasteful red accents to add a wow factor, this Melbourne rental apartment is comfortably furnished with light wood flooring.
Ideal for short-term rentals, this attractive apartment is on the second floor of a building that houses a range of individual art studios used by painters, a dressmaker, graphic designers and professional artists. Just 50m from local shops and eateries, this contemporary rental property is just 4km from Melbourne’s CBD.
- 2 Bedrooms and a family bathroom, sleeps 4
- Distinctive décor with an artistic element
- Private outdoor terrace for al fresco dining
- Light wood flooring
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Modern bathroom with shower and washing machine and dryer
- 4km from Melbourne CBD
- 2 minutes’ walk from local shops and restaurants
- Convenient local transport nearby
- Pet friendly (upon request only)
This light, bright apartment has light wood floors and tasteful white décor with the odd splurge of primary colour to provide a contemporary statement. The open floor plan flows from the corner kitchen with dining table and chairs through to the comfortable living area with storage and matching sofas grouped around a coffee table and wall-mounted TV. Patio doors provide ample natural light and open onto the private outdoor terrace.
This spacious apartment rental in Melbourne has a modern fully-fitted kitchen with a range of storage units, dishwasher, oven, microwave and fridge-freezer.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 4):
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin single beds (can be made as a king on request)
The modern bathroom includes a glass shower and vanity with sink and mirror above. It also houses the washing machine/dryer combo.
This contemporary apartment rental in Brunswick offers a pleasant outdoor terrace furnished with table and chairs for casual alfresco dining.
There is one off-street parking space available however it is shared by three apartments and the studios downstairs and can not be guaranteed. Further parking is available on-street and is metered until 6pm.
This stylish apartment is located in Brunswick, a trendy inner city part of Melbourne just 4km from the Central Business District (CBD). It is known for its artistic, edgy feel with street art, boutique stores making this a popular area with younger demographics. Sydney Road with its local eateries and great shopping is just 200m away – the perfect place to find friendly bars, neighbourhood restaurants and entertainment. Served by excellent local transport connections, the apartment is within walking distance of Melbourne Zoo and Royal Park.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to photo or video shoots, hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No schoolies or school leavers permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies unless otherwise approved directly with the host.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Manallack Apartments - Whiteley Location
Manallack Apartments - Whiteley Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay