Artistic 2 bedroom apartment in Brunswick, Melbourne
Well located in the artsy district of Brunswick, Melbourne, this contemporary apartment is a bijou property with an artistic cachet. It has two bedrooms and a bright modern bathroom plus an open-plan living area which has an abundance of natural light. Stylishly designed with tasteful red accents to banish dull, it is comfortably furnished with polished wooden floors. It benefits from an attractive private terrace with table and chairs for relaxed casual dining.
This spacious apartment is on the second floor of a building that houses a range of individual art studios used by painters, a dressmaker, graphic designers and professional artisans. Just a 50m stroll from local shops and eateries, this modern rental property is 4km from Melbourne’s CBD making it ideal for short-term rentals.
- 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom, sleeps 5 adults or up to 6 with children
- Distinctive contemporary décor with an artistic element
- Private outdoor terrace for al fresco dining
- Polished wood floors
- Breakfast bar and separate dining area
- Individually designed with red accents throughout
- Stylish bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Fold-out sofa bed accommodates a 5th guest
- 4km from Melbourne CBD
- 2 minutes’ walk from local shops and restaurants
- Convenient local transport nearby
- Pet friendly (upon request only)
The open L-shaped living room flows from the lounge/sitting area through the dining area to the kitchen beyond. Polished wooden flooring, matching sofas and a wall-mounted TV provide comfortable space for relaxing. A wall of windows and patio doors flood the apartment with light and provides access to the furnished outdoor terrace.
The open plan kitchen pops with its glittering chandelier and scarlet cabinets along one wall, incorporating a built-in oven and dishwasher. The stainless steel-topped island doubles as a neat breakfast bar with stools for informal dining. A separate pantry with double doors provides ample storage for appliances and groceries.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6):
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 x single beds (can be made as king)
- Additional fold-out sofa in the living room suitable for 1 adult or 2 children
The family bathroom is light and modern with a free-standing bathtub complete with red sides and golden feet! There’s a separate shower stall and modern glass vessel sink on the vanity.
This chic Melbourne apartment has a private outdoor terrace with decking, outdoor table and chairs. It’s the perfect place for pre-dinner drinks, tucked away behind high privacy fencing.
There is one off-street parking space available however it is shared by three apartments and the studios downstairs and can not be guaranteed. Further parking is available on-street and is metered until 6pm.
Manallack Apartments - Olley is located in Brunswick, a unique area of Melbourne known for its artistic, edgy feel and just 4km from the Central Business District (CBD). Street art, boutique stores and younger demographics make this a delightful area to stay. Sydney Road with its local eateries and great shopping is just 200m away – the perfect place to find friendly bars, neighbourhood restaurants and entertainment. Served by excellent local transport connections, the apartment is within walking distance of Melbourne Zoo and Royal Park.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of 5 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to photo or video shoots, hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No schoolies or school leavers permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies unless otherwise approved directly with the host.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Manallack Apartments - Olley Location
Manallack Apartments - Olley Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay