Beautifully renovated and central home with pool
“Kia Ora” is a traditional Maori greeting and this characterful holiday home in Byron Bay certainly lives up to its name! Set behind a white picket fence, the single-storey family-friendly property is a comfortable home-away-from-home with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one ensuite) for up to 8 guests. The highlight is the beautiful private pool area and surrounding deck. There’s plenty of floorspace for children to play in the third bedroom, with bunk beds and a mezzanine loft space for children.
Recently upgraded with new furnishings and artwork, Kia Ora is the perfect place to relax, sunbathe and play when not visiting the nearby sandy beach and cafés in charming Byron Bay. Sliding glass doors separate the open plan living area from the covered deck, providing a seamless flow for a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Spacious light rooms and off-street parking complete this family-sized holiday rental in Byron Bay.
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Enclosed pool with surrounding gardens
- Private fenced garden with lawn
- Generous wooden deck with outdoor dining table, sofa and lounge chairs
- Spacious, bright family home and polished wood floors
- Fully-equipped kitchen with coffee machine and breakfast bar
- Air conditioned throughout
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in wardrobe
- Large children’s bedroom with bunk beds and mezzanine loft bed
- Separate office with bookshelves for quiet reading
- Off-street parking for one car
- 750m from Clarkes Beach and 7 min walk to town
- Local cafés and shops nearby
Walk down the entrance hallway through the arch feature and down two steps to the open-plan living room and kitchen/dining area. This bright and airy space features white décor, recessed lighting, beautiful polished wood floors and air-conditioning. Lounge chairs are arranged for relaxing, reading or watching the flatscreen TV complete with T-Box, Netflix and Stan streaming services. There is also a Bose Bluetooth speaker available to play your favourite tunes. The living area flows seamlessly out through sliding patio doors onto the furnished pool deck area which is secluded by lush greenery.
The generous open-plan kitchen is fully fitted and equipped with gas stove, oven, dishwasher and side-by-side fridge-freezer. The large island breakfast bar has three stools – handy for breakfast or pre-dinner drinks. It adjoins the formal dining area which has table and chairs for leisurely family meals with garden views. There is a small office/library, indoor garden and a separate laundry with direct garden access.
Three spacious bedrooms are served by two bathrooms, including one ensuite and a separate family bathroom. All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 8):
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed with ensuite bathroom and door to terrace
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 x bunk beds (single length)
The focal point of the garden at Kia Ora is the private pool with wrap-around deck. It’s sure to be a winner with families on hot summer days! The shady wooden deck area has comfortable lounge chairs and sofa seating along with a table and chairs for alfresco dining overlooking the fenced pool.
Kia Ora provides off-street parking for one car.
Located on a quiet street, this delightful holiday home in Byron Bay’s Golden Grid is an easy 600m stroll to local Top Shop Café - a recommended local haunt nearby with an awesome breakfast menu and tasty burgers.
The beautiful Clarkes Beach is just 750 meters from the door for great surfing and relaxing on the glistening sand. A longer walk will see guests at the Byron Bay lighthouse, Australia’s most Easterly point. Whalespotting from the lookout is a popular pastime for visitors between May and October.
Easy to reach, Kia Ora offers the quintessential beach holiday in Byron Bay, just 68km from the Gold Coast Airport and 33km from Ballina/Byron Airport.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Telstra T-Box
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Kia Ora Byron Location
Kia Ora Byron Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay