6 bedroom house & cottage near Clarkes Beach
Jungleland delivers a unique Byron Bay experience, with a large, beautifully restored Federation house surrounded by a lush tropical garden complete with Balinese style decks and pavilions.
Jungleland has it all. A sanctuary of tropical serenity within easy, walking distance from everything Byron Bay has to offer – beaches, pubs, restaurants, music and cinema. Located in the heritage quarter of Byron Bay, Jungleland is close to Clarkes Beach and the town centre, and great coffee is only a minute away at the popular Top Shop. Come and enjoy the experience of being a Byron local whilst staying in one of Byron's most sought after residential areas.
Experience the professionally-landscaped tropical garden brimming with mature palms, rare flowers, and a fish pond - shady during the day and elegantly-lit at night. There is even an outdoor bathroom with a multiple vichy shower.
Jungleland is perfect for relaxed and casual entertaining – set in a tranquil environment. Inside, the rooms are cool, comfortable and spacious. Outside, the large deck has a BBQ with outdoor dining that takes advantage of the fabulous garden setting. But when it’s time for privacy, it’s easy to escape with many small tranquil getaways – shady verandas with daybeds piled high with pillows, decks with sun beds and courtyards with tables and chairs to soak up the sunshine or catch a cool balmy breeze.
In the main house, French doors open from 2 of the bedrooms (2x kings, 1x queen) onto a veranda or garden area. The loft bedroom upstairs includes 2 single beds, a queen bed, and has its own private living area and en-suite. The upstairs loft is suitable for children and teenagers to have their own space away from the parents, or for a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
There is also a two bedroom studio located in the rear garden. Upstairs in the studio, is an open and airy bedroom (with a king bed) and an enormous ensuite bathroom with a spa bath and double shower. Downstairs is a full kitchen, living area and bedroom (also with a queen bed).
All bedrooms have fans (except for the downstairs studio bedroom), but all six bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning.
The property – house and studio - is generally let as a whole property for up to 14 guests, maximum 10 adults. Family groups and quiet, peaceful guests are required due to location within quiet residential area.
- 6+ Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 5 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Study Area
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay