3 bedroom apartment with city and Dockland views
Soak up the New York feel of this cleverly designed 3 bedroom apartment, showcased by panoramic views of Melbourne city and Docklands.
Located on the fourth level, in a boutique low rise complex, Highviews is fitted with recycled red brick, timber floors, and concrete raised ceilings.
The focal point of this stunning apartment is the central open plan design which takes full advantage of the 180-degree views. Offering an abundance of natural light, you’ll love relaxing on the sofa, with Netflix at your fingertips. A small outdoor balcony flows on from the dining area, which is perfect for sunset viewing. The sleek and stylish kitchen includes a central island bench, and features Smeg appliances, plus ample storage space.
The three carpeted bedrooms are located off the central living area, with the master bedroom including an ensuite bathroom. All three bedrooms include ceiling fans and built in robes. The central bathroom includes an oversized shower, and there’s also a European style laundry tucked away with washer and dryer.
In addition, this apartment offers hydronic heating throughout, split system cooling, secure basement parking for 2 cars, plus security entrance. You can also take advantage of several communal spaces including a beautiful rooftop garden / sun terrace. An ideal spot to relax and take in the city vibe.
Within walking distance to Melbourne CBD, Errol street cafes, and public transport only a short stroll away, Highviews is perfectly suited to relocation or holiday accommodation. Within close proximity to Flemington Racecourse, Queen Victoria Market and Flagstaff Gardens, Highviews is the perfect choice for your next Melbourne stay.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Luxury New York style apartment with recycled red brick, concrete raised ceilings and timber floors
- Stunning panoramic city and Dockland views
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Modern kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Master with ensuite
- Outdoor balcony with city views
- Walking distance to Melbourne’s CBD and Errol St cafes
- Close to public transport, Queen Victoria Market and Flagstaff Gardens
- Secure undercover parking for 2 vehicles
Living, Dining and Cooking
Open plan, with a New York, industrial feel and modern interiors, the Highviews living, dining and cooking space is lavished with natural light and enjoys panoramic city views. Cook for a crowd in the large, fully functional kitchen with high-end Smeg appliances or relax on the sofa with Netflix.
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep
- Master bedroom: Queen size bed, ensuite bathroom with oversized shower, single vanity and toilet, built in mirrored robes, hydronic heating and split system aircon, ceiling fan, block out blinds
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, built in mirrored robes, hydronic heating, ceiling fan, block out blinds, city views
- Bedroom 3: Double bed with single bunk above, built in mirrored robes, hydronic heating, ceiling fan, block out blinds, Docklands and Melbourne Star views
The New York feel continues in the bathrooms at Highviews, with subway tiles and exposed piping. The main guest bathroom has a shower, single vanity and toilet; and the ensuite bathroom has a shower, single vanity and toilet.
A small balcony promises endless panoramic 180-degree city views and stunning Melbourne sunsets.
Secure undercover parking is available free of charge for 2 vehicles at Highviews.
Highviews enjoys a prime CBD location, within walking distance to the centre of Melbourne and Errol street cafes, with public transport only a short stroll away. Also, close by is Flemington Racecourse, Queen Victoria Market, and Flagstaff Gardens.
Suitable Booking Groups
Highviews in the CBD provides perfect holiday, relocation or executive accommodation for families, couples and singles travelling or moving to Melbourne.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Washing Machine
- Study Area
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 14-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.